The Legend of Korra

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Water :ahh:

The fluid of life & rejuvenation except for when the moon is full :demonic:

Man I love Airbending and Firebending. I'd be happy with any one though.

But if I were an Airbender I'd cut all these hoes off quick on some Zaheer shyt and Fly around stuntin on these nikkas :blackblessed:

Oh breh? That's a nice lambo. :ehhh:

We flying out here tho :blackumad:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
If you guys had to guess do you think that Zaheer had some type of connection to the Air Nation. Was he studying them becuase his parents were airbenders, but he was bron without the ability to bend.

Also was bending more common in the Air Nation?

It seems like the only people they talk about in TLA are the airbenders themselves. What about those who could not bend.

Wish we could see a proper villain take control of at least most of the Air Nation if they do a part 3.
He just has the personality of an airbender. He was probably just a stan too. But his personality is definitely that of an airbender. He's collected for the most part. Calm, yet assertive.

I was kinda surprised that he was such a good airbender off the jump, but then I remembered that he was studying air bending for years. Then I saw Tenzin (an airbending master) give him that WORK, and figured out that he's not a master airbender, but really good.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Man I love Airbending and Firebending. I'd be happy with any one though.

But if I were an Airbender I'd cut all these hoes off quick on some Zaheer shyt and Fly around stuntin on these nikkas :blackblessed:

Oh breh? That's a nice lambo. :ehhh:

We flying out here tho :blackumad:

:heh:

"How comes you never wanna chill? :mjcry:"

"bytch, I have no tether to this world :ahh::cape:"

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
"bytch, I have no tether to this world
:blacklaff:

Yo thats hilarious. :blacklaff:

Ima start saying that to these hoes. I have no tether to this world, fukk out my face hoe :blackcamby: :blackbands:

"Who was that bytch I saw you flying with the other day?" :usure:

"The fukk you talkin about :wtf: I wasn't flying with no bytch. musta been some other nikka. you stay jumpin to conclusions" :dahell:

"nikka you the only nikka thats flying in the whole world :dahell: the fukk you mean it was some other nikka" :what:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He just has the personality of an airbender. He was probably just a stan too. But his personality is definitely that of an airbender. He's collected for the most part. Calm, yet assertive.

I was kinda surprised that he was such a good airbender off the jump, but then I remembered that he was studying air bending for years. Then I saw Tenzin (an airbending master) give him that WORK, and figured out that he's not a master airbender, but really good.

Please Mike and Bryan give us Part 3 and an evil air bender that uses Air philosophies ans shyt like that to challenge the Avatar\

P.S. what ya'll think of this video. I love the show like everyone else, but this is just fukked up!

cliffs: this bytch crying:lolbron::mjlol::mjcry:, but if she was 18:jawalrus:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you guys had to guess do you think that Zaheer had some type of connection to the Air Nation. Was he studying them becuase his parents were airbenders, but he was bron without the ability to bend.

Also was bending more common in the Air Nation?

It seems like the only people they talk about in TLA are the airbenders themselves. What about those who could not bend.

Wish we could see a proper villain take control of at least most of the Air Nation if they do a part 3.
I think Zaheer's personality is more airbender, he's kinda like Tenzin by staying calm, but always in control. But his ideology reminds of firebending because of how inherently chaotic fire is.
& they said in TLA that all the air nomads were benders because of how spiritual they were

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Please Mike and Bryan give us Part 3 and an evil air bender that uses Air philosophies ans shyt like that to challenge the Avatar\

P.S. what ya'll think of this video. I love the show like everyone else, but this is just fukked up!

cliffs: this bytch crying:lolbron::mjlol::mjcry:, but if she was 18:jawalrus:

:blacklaff: she passionate about the nation :wow:

. I'd wife :lupe: when she turn 18 breh. :lupe:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think Zaheer's personality is more airbender, he's kinda like Tenzin by staying calm, but always in control. But his ideology reminds of firebending because of how inherently chaotic fire is.
& they said in TLA that all the air nomads were benders because of how spiritual they were
Damn.

I wanna rewatch that show becuase when it was on I never saw it all the way through. I saw all the episodes out of order and shyt. So I dont remember a lot of shyt esp. from the first season.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn.

I wanna rewatch that show becuase when it was on I never saw it all the way through. I saw all the episodes out of order and shyt. So I dont remember a lot of shyt esp. from the first season.
Yea i wanna rewatch it too. At least the season finales for the pure epicness :wow: It may be the nostalgia talking, but the more I think about, the better I think the fights were in TLA. TOK was missing the overwhelming power that was present in TLA

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Damn.

Which didn't you see all the way through?, TLA or LoK

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yea i wanna rewatch it too. At least the season finales for the pure epicness :wow: It may be the nostalgia talking, but the more I think about, the better I think the fights were in TLA. TOK was missing the overwhelming power that was present in TLA

Yeah them nikkas switched it up on LOK. I wonder if it was intentional.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yeah it seems like the power got diluted as the time went on. I think I slightly prefer tlok but TLA was amazing too.

The fighting was stronger. And the avatar state felt a little more epic.

They traded in raw power bending for a more tactical approach. Which is cool too.