The Legend of Korra

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just saw last nights episode :dwillhuh:

This show is ruthless. I did not expect Lin to get taken out of the bending game so early lol

Amon is shaping to be the best villain in the entire series. So far the man hasn't taken an L that really mattered, he's getting results all day err day, he hasn't even caught a body yet and still manages to be a terrifying dude.

You can't help but think that Benders deserve to get their powers taken away with how Amon be stylin' on them.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
3ca.jpg

What if Amon really isn't taking people's bending away but is blocking the chakra and making them think he did?

:ohhh:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
To me Amon is not really a villian. In most stories, the hero goes and get revenge on the ppl you harmed their family

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So the next level of Water-bending is Blood bending, Fire-bending is Lightning, Earth-bending is Mental bending. So what is the next level of Air-bending is going to be?

its probably on some gravity type shyt...controlling air pressures and whatnot

finna be on some ermac ish :shaq:
umk3ermac1.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm pretty sure they know. There's only like maybe 16 or so episodes left in this entire series so.there's no time to.be figuring that out.

Well that depends. Next Saturday is the Season Finale (two episodes), and then there's a Season 2 in production (probably won't be out until next year). But if I remember correctly there's an option to renew for a 3rd season if Nickelodeon wants to.

The villains are seasonal though, so Season 2 will have a different villain than Amon.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:noah: brehs I can't find this shyt on my guide to set it to record. Can someone confirm date, time, and which nick channel please.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I just read an interview w/the creators and they confirmed that he's Zuko's grandson.

Remember Zuko is like 87 now so if he had a son he would be a lot older than that. But he might not have even had a son - the current firelord is his daughter.