The Legend of Korra

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
PTLS Post Traumatic L Syndrome. :russ: six eps in, bytch still catching L's.

:childplease: skrillex was corny, meelo's was being himself, he a wild boy out here getting broads and whoopin old dudes....and his painting was dope. his sister painting was :mjlol:

Like the pictures above, though, Skrillex said we already know who Meelo is on the outside. Technical skill doesn't mean much to Skrillex, he's surrounded by technically proficient people all day. Skrillex is an artist, so he wants to see soul. He's doesn't want a pedestrian, Olympic-style rendition of the national anthem - he wants Hendrix. Or Marvin.

Ikki's painting wasn't technically proficient, but she let her 'soul glow'. She painted from the heart, from passion. She has spirit, and paints spirits. She chooses to be open, and in her painting she is giving to others and receiving from them. She's happy in her painting.

Meelo's painting was technically phenomenal, but everything about the painting was closed off and tightly guarded: the colors chosen, the eyes, the body language. There is no one in his painting but himself, and that self is afraid (look at the lips, and how wide his eyes are) but pretends to be fierce (the eyebrows). Meelo's painting presents his shield. He used to be the youngest child, and was for a very long time the only boy in the family (I don't know what sex the new baby is). He's the youngest son of a youngest son, but has to be the man of the household because of how important his powers. If he's lucky, he'll be able to choose love over stud duties, unlike his father. He has to be strong, even when all he really wants to do is crawl into Mom's lap and cry himself to sleep.

Skrillex knows who Meelo presents himself as. He wants Meelo to open up about his fears and his hopes in his painting. He wants his inner spirit to shine, not just his shield. That's all.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
tumblr_neoh6bhzkX1r33r0fo1_500.gif

king kong aint got nothing on the young bull

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
But nobody think Kuvira was over confident to challenge the avatar state? Korra was giving her that work in he avatar state until her (like someone called it) PTLS kicked in. Once she gave Kuvira that opening then it was over her.

When Zhu Li's robot drop kicked the other one :whoo:
:snoop: I always thought it was Julie and was wondering why she had a regular name lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
But nobody think Kuvira was over confident to challenge the avatar state? Korra was giving her that work in he avatar state until her (like someone called it) PTLS kicked in. Once she gave Kuvira that opening then it was over her.

Kuvira wasn't overconfident, she told the truth. Kuvira knew Korra wasn't going to commit and look what happened.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Poor Varick, didn't know how good he had it with Zhu Li. Dude is having dreams about all the stuff she used to do for him :mjlol:. Him saying "Do the thing" to Bolin with Bolin giving him the :dwillhuh: was hilarious.

Milo is hilarious, great voice work by the actor who plays him. Also have to give props for Zelda Williams with her portrayal of Kuvira. She really brings out the conviction of the character in her voice, makes you believe she wouldn't be afraid to go against the Avatar one on one. With her it really is get down or lay down.

Korra looks like she still has more work to do :sadcam:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Bataar is such u fukk boi simp, lmao OG varrick ether his ass tlkn bout u will never know what its like to create genius :wow: yo I like the stealth part when sue n her boys infiltrated the camp shyt was piff, until they realized it was julie. :what: man korra wtf was dat like damn this bytch is pure cheeks, the worst avatar ever. Kuvira wasn't even tryin but was still gettin up in dat ass, dodge here counter there, like sumkne said I liked when shyt spun the ground underneath korra to make her attack miss...I bet kuvira got sum good sugar walls crazy bytch :noah: I notice dat opal an genora were able to create a tornado that at first took multiple airbenders to make (although it wasn't as big). Melow the gawd, nikka straight goon. :dahell: hold up cnt this bytch korra metal bend why she aint counter kuviras attack or use the metal around her in the fight.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
My son Kool-Aid watched LOK :wow:

Bataar is such u fukk boi simp, lmao OG varrick ether his ass tlkn bout u will never know what its like to create genius

I hate Bataar somethign vicious. His whole character. I bet Kuvira bends that nikka over :pachaha: Varrick was throwing them subs like crazy too.

yo I like the stealth part when sue n her boys infiltrated the camp shyt was piff, until they realized it was julie.

I know, Suyin is a killer. I thought she was gentle at first :huhldup: that bytch is down with murders like its no issue.

man korra wtf was dat like damn this bytch is pure cheeks, the worst avatar ever. Kuvira wasn't even tryin but was still gettin up in dat ass, dodge here counter there,

Korra is still weak in general. Just a few months ago she was getting murked by that no name bender in the fight club. Kuvira's movements were so smooth :wow:
notice dat opal an genora were able to create a tornado that at first took multiple airbenders to make (although it wasn't as big

Yeah Jinora is a master air bender right now if I'm not mistaken. Thats why she got that the tattoos. Shes not a normal bender anymore.
hold up cnt this bytch korra metal bend why she aint counter kuviras attack or use the metal around her in the fight.

Kuvira is too good for her right now. 1 on 1 she dont stand a chance. And those metal wraps that she uses to put around Korras legs and arms are piff. Its basically metal bending telekinesis
. :wow: