The Legend of Korra

Daps
:wow:
Kuvira Kuvira
sonnin these wannabe natural born fighters (lolbandits)
schemin and plottin while crushin empires (emperor who?)
postin up decoys negating them riots (:umad:)
startin some fires and puttin them out (diplomat)
sparred with the Avatar knocked her ass out :dead:

shyt was smooth earth and metalbending at the same time korra hit a kip-up only to get a rock shoved in her stomach :whoo:

another great ep Korra gotta get her mind right she still used to being a scrub after all this time

Suyin gives no fukks that flowergirl attitude is a front too bad she got caught real quick

Varrick is a G for that

#BowDown

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
.gotta give a big :pacspit: to this dude bataar cuz wat he doing his family is just despicable, and the sad thing is i bet he not gettin no p*ssy from kuvira, bytch ass mufukka prolly dont even get a kiss but he willing to betray his fam like that :pacspit:

Him and his daddy (and granddaddy) all fell in love with strong women who were able to mold city-states to their will. Its genetics.

Like I told my buddy, the only way Bataar turns on Kuvira is if Kuvira breaks his heart in some way. Never screw with a man's heart. The Bei Fong family is extremely passionate. When Bataar's heart breaks, it's gonna be one for the books. Kuvira's gonna wish she never led him on.

P.S. Meelo is awesome! He's got skills for day. It's interesting that Skrillex was able to see right through Meelo's emotional armor, and asked Meelo to be himself.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
No, that was a hallucination breh.
Nah, it was a hallucination. Korra suffers from PTSD due to all the L's she's been handed.

Thanks. I read backwards in the thread, after watching the episode. At least I'm not the only one to think Kuvira had found a way to tap the Avatar state, though.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Thanks. I read backwards in the thread, after watching the episode. At least I'm not the only one to think Kuvira had found a way to tap the Avatar state, though.
Nah that shyt had me fukked up at first. I was like
aw-hell-naw.jpg

then I realized what it was.

Sometimes though I feel like Korra is so insecure and broken that SHE WANTS TO DIE. She's suicidal :snoop:

When she was in the rocks, she wasnt even knocked out

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Varrick is fukking comedy I used to only enjoy this show for the fight scenes and villains but this seasons has made me appreciate Korra and the side characters a lot more Bolin has been Sokka level these past few episodes and Varrick beyond that lmao Kuvira plays no games she handled the strongest bender in the world by herself just to prove her resolve to her army that's the gulliest thing I've seen in a while

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Nah, it was a hallucination. Korra suffers from PTSD due to all the L's she's been handed.

PTLS Post Traumatic L Syndrome. :russ: six eps in, bytch still catching L's.

P.S. Meelo is awesome! He's got skills for day. It's interesting that Skrillex was able to see right through Meelo's emotional armor, and asked Meelo to be himself.
:childplease: skrillex was corny, meelo's was being himself, he a wild boy out here getting broads and whoopin old dudes....and his painting was dope. his sister painting was :mjlol: