The Legend of Korra

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: I can't help but feel like Suyin and the rest of the big names against Kuvira bought that shyt on themselves.

When Suyin turned down the opportunity to unite the Earth Kingdom they try to appoint the late Earth Queen's idiot nephew? :mindblown:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finally caught up on this show, Kuvira is not to be played with. Who knew Julie had those fight skills in her :leon:. The fight scene when they were in the robots was dope. My 1st thought when she sided with Kuvira was that it was a ploy and she would eventually be down for Varick. Varick and Bolin are tied for the funniest characters on the show to me.

Asami going to play chinese checkers with her :flabbynsick: pops was kinda touching though :sadcam:.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Finally caught up on this show, Kuvira is not to be played with. Who knew Julie had those fight skills in her :leon:. The fight scene when they were in the robots was dope. My 1st thought when she sided with Kuvira was that it was a ploy and she would eventually be down for Varick. Varick and Bolin are tied for the funniest characters on the show to me.

Asami going to play chinese checkers with her :flabbynsick: pops was kinda touching though :sadcam:.
This nikka Varrick said "There's not enough air for both of us, hold your breath" :mjlol:

:heh: who says some foul shyt like that.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
:aicmon: I can't help but feel like Suyin and the rest of the big names against Kuvira bought that shyt on themselves.

When Suyin turned down the opportunity to unite the Earth Kingdom they try to appoint the late Earth Queen's idiot nephew? :mindblown:

It's a weird one because I agree with Suyin's reasoning for not wanting to be the new Earth Queen. In order for to rule, she would have to enforce her philosophies onto the rest of the nation so they can unite and that's a trait that dictators possess. Everyone should be able to live with their own individualism.

This nikka Varrick said "There's not enough air for both of us, hold your breath" :mjlol:

When he said to her "Of course I saved you. You expected me to clean this up myself?", I lost it :russ:. Just so disrespectful.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
t's a weird one because I agree with Suyin's reasoning for not wanting to be the new Earth Queen. In order for to rule, she would have to enforce her philosophies onto the rest of the nation so they can unite and that's a trait that dictators possess. Everyone should be able to live with their own individualism.

I think ruling an entire people goes against everything she stands for anyway. If you remember the flashbacks from the episode "Old Wounds", Suyin believed in freedom and individuality. She hasn't changed that much and her philosophies are literally the opposite of Kuvira's. That relationship was doomed from the get-go.
When he said to her "Of course I saved you. You expected me to clean this up myself?", I lost it :russ:. Just so disrespectful.

I wasn't really surprised she changed on him. She done put him with mad shyt. Working her like a slave for 3 seasons now. "Zhu-Li, do the thing" :heh:

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao1_250.gif
tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao2_250.gif

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao3_250.gif
tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao5_250.gif

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao4_250.gif
tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao6_250.gif

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao7_250.gif
tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao8_250.gif

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao10_r1_250.gif

shyt was executed and written so well :banderas:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Varrick was on fire this episode.

I feel like Zhu Li is gonna try to sabotage Kuvira though. like somehow she's fukk up those spirit vines.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I think ruling an entire people goes against everything she stands for anyway. If you remember the flashbacks from the episode "Old Wounds", Suyin believed in freedom and individuality. She hasn't changed that much and her philosophies are literally the opposite of Kuvira's. That relationship was doomed from the get-go.

I really hope they go into an orgin story for Kuriva 'cause as you said, her philosophy is a total contrast from Suyin's so it would be interesting to see how she managed to come up the ranks like she did and have such a close relationship with Suyin.

I wasn't really surprised she changed on him. She done put him with mad shyt. Working her like a slave for 3 seasons now. "Zhu-Li, do the thing" :heh:

Varrick had her in prison with him everyday of his sentence as a live-in maid and not once did she complain :mjcry: