The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah breh, I've already started part 3 and I'm not stopping to go back and play all the other games on Steam (I've played the first Trails In The Sky for like 5 hours though). Hell a lot of them I can't even play on Steam. Things like this don't bother me.

And holy shyt at this game randomly adding a card game. :russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this thread got randomly bumped today and I just finished the game? Amazing :mjgrin:

I looked up the thread in search, shyt got posts from today.

I didn't expect this game to be so...... wordy. That's my only real gripe I really just wanted to fight in a dungeon forever sometimes. Like I REALLY wish you could just leave the shool grounds or a town and get into random battles.

But I guess it was to prevent jackasses like me from overleveling, becoming too powerful and breaking the game.

Which I did anyway :francis:

:mjlol: I didn't realize how much I had traumatized the game until I got to those last 3 enemies in the old schoolhouse (that suit of armor and those two dragons).... and they ran from me.

Finished the game level 76 or 77, all master quartz maxed, all quartz bought, all food cooked.and about 20k-30 k of each septum type. Gonna play through it again just to get that other Master Quartz from when they ask you to choose Sara's or Neidhart's (I chose Sara's) and master that, then it's on to part 2.....

Still choosing Emma. I don't need that trophy.

I'm not mad about the C reveal. though I thought it was gonna be Scarecrow or one of Jusis' brothers. I'm happy to be wrong.

Anyway, I'll give it a good 4/5. Nice lil time sink.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
1 2 and 3 are fire. Apparently characters from the other series are involved heavily in 4 so im tryna go through those as well.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hamel. :mjcry:

Always great to play as
Fie
and of course she is OP as all fukk.
Fie and Kurt as dodge tanks broke CS III for me. At times both were in the party at the same time. The Anguis battle at the end of chapter 3 was one of the only battles I couldn't steamroll. That fight was brutal for me. Probably the hardest fight in the series next to the fight with that same Anguis toward the end Ao no Kiseki.

To me that is the hardest battle in the series. I thought it was an unwinable battle and took the L and got a game over screen. Turns out you have to last a fair amount of time before you can lose and still advance. I turned Lloyd into a dodge tank and let everyone else die and pumped him full of items to keep him alive and I still lost but I passed the limit.

That Anguis is billed as one of the most powerful characters in the series and other than Enforcer #2 they probably are.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fie and Kurt as dodge tanks broke CS III for me. At times both were in the party at the same time. The Anguis battle at the end of chapter 3 was one of the only battles I couldn't steamroll. That fight was brutal for me. Probably the hardest fight in the series next to the fight with that same Anguis toward the end Ao no Kiseki.

To me that is the hardest battle in the series. I thought it was an unwinable battle and took the L and got a game over screen. Turns out you have to last a fair amount of time before you can lose and still advance. I turned Lloyd into a dodge tank and let everyone else die and pumped him full of items to keep him alive and I still lost but I passed the limit.

That Anguis is billed as one of the most powerful characters in the series and other than Enforcer #2 they probably are.

You're lucky I don't give a fukk about spoilers. :mjlol:

Is Kurt as good as Fie as an off-tank? His evade stats seem much weaker.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're lucky I don't give a fukk about spoilers. :mjlol:

Is Kurt as good as Fie as an off-tank? His evade stats seem much weaker.
None of that is really a spoiler. It's discussion with all the context removed so if you don't know what I'm talking about you don't really know anything. Class 7 are party members in cold steel games, you fight multiple different Anguis in this series of games.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should probably spend some time grinding out sepith, opening slots and getting OP quartz but... :russell: