The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok am in the diverssement or however u spell it...ok am guessing its over :russ: yea the ending kinda trivilizes the whole plot :stopitslime:

Anyway since the japan golden week is coming up its safe to assume part 3 will be on sale:ehh::hamster:....

Ok so apparenty i have to play the epilogue...sigh..why why drag this out
Tbh I skipped the Cold Steel 2 epilogue.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I didn't feel this series like I did trails of the sky. The characters and story in this one didn't capture me as much as that one.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I didn't feel this series like I did trails of the sky. The characters and story in this one didn't capture me as much as that one.

You could try Zero No Kiseki and Ao no Kiseki (Crossbell games). Geofront has already released a patch for Zero which supposedly the quality is what you would see in a normal localization release. And Geofront should be releasing the patch for Ao this year.

I have been meaning to start with the whole Trails series I just got 2 more JRPG's to get through in my backlog before I get started with Sky.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Just played the demo for part 3 on my switch,it feels and plays soo much better than 2:wow:

First convo and the chicks are alreadt sweating rean,the worst type of player,the one doesnt even know he is:mjlit:

Since ps4/5 ais having a sale due to golden week am hoping nintendo does tomorrow, if not might be forced to cop for ps4/5 since its on sale:francis:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just played the demo for part 3 on my switch,it feels and plays soo much better than 2:wow:

First convo and the chicks are alreadt sweating rean,the worst type of player,the one doesnt even know he is:mjlit:

Since ps4/5 ais having a sale due to golden week am hoping nintendo does tomorrow, if not might be forced to cop for ps4/5 since its on sale:francis:
Breh, you might take a break, you're going burnout playing another 70 + hours.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
U probably right, still gon cop though:yeshrug:
Part 3 and 4 if you try to do most of the quest are very long games. Both those playtimes are a single playthrough for me. Again I would strongly suggest playing Trails in the Sky and both Zero and Ao before playing 3 and 4. Not only because it spoils both those series but because the games especially 4 are filled with references to and characters from those other series and it just assumes you know with out much recapping.
playtimes.jpg

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Part 3 and 4 if you try to do most of the quest are very long games. Both those playtimes are a single playthrough for me. Again I would strongly suggest playing Trails in the Sky and both Zero and Ao before playing 3 and 4. Not only because it spoils both those series but because the games especially 4 are filled with references to and characters from those other series and it just assumes you know with out much recapping.
playtimes.jpg

Geez..i mean am rotating games so am not gonna be focusing on this one but:picard:

Yea i might copp those trail in the sky but that sounds even more daunting than just playing cs3:russ::francis:

I might delay till the end of may and finish lou2 and and some other switch games i got,which in the 16- to 20hr length wise

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
straight up

why use anything else in 3 :mjlol:

and they knew it was food too because they changed it up in 4
Dodge tank Fie or Kurt breaks both games. I had Fie doing S-Break level damage just off normal counter attacks and with her gun blades she could counter from anywhere.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I love magic attacks so Divine Song was my go to. 7 turns of nonstop magic.
yeah the no cooldown/no cost magic stuff in 4 just lets you cycle up nukes endlessly without ever giving enemies a turn. the game only gets 'difficult' when they attach conditions to boss encounters. stuff like "kill enemies in x order"

Dodge tank Fie or Kurt breaks both games. I had Fie doing S-Break level damage just off normal counter attacks and with her gun blades she could counter from anywhere.
you could do dodge tanks, but you could also just break enemies and never get hit:yeshrug: