Southside, 2gz Up
Started today

Why is there a button for walking?

Sony please pay to use Unreal Engine

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Picked back up and have been playing the past two days. At Plaza Bifrost now clearing these fetch quests.

The Japanese REALLY have a weird thing with brother/sister relationships:skip: Rean is treating his sis like a big brother SHOULD and everyone around him is like “Why can’t he tell whats REALLY going on:comeon:” like he’s the problem:gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Picked back up and have been playing the past two days. At Plaza Bifrost now clearing these fetch quests.

The Japanese REALLY have a weird thing with brother/sister relationships:skip: Rean is treating his sis like a big brother SHOULD and everyone around him is like “Why can’t he tell whats REALLY going on:comeon:” like he’s the problem:gucci:
What game are you playing?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Just started cs 3,u could just tell from the first hr pure piff is coming:wow: and a nice upgrade to the gameplay....

It plays nice on the switch, specially on handheld mode.doubt i'll burn out from the series since am rotating like 4 games:lolbron:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

And they love oversexualizing girls that are clearly underage....this loli nonsense:hhh: i mean millium is funny but she's a kid:francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

One fair warning apparently the video contains major Spoilers. But Geofront is releasing the patch for Trails to Azure on May 22nd and the patch for Trails to Zero was received as well as an official patch. So these patches are options for people who don't want to keep waiting for localization.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

One fair warning apparently the video contains major Spoilers. But Geofront is releasing the patch for Trails to Azure on May 22nd and the patch for Trails to Zero was received as well as an official patch. So these patches are options for people who don't want to keep waiting for localization.

The only real major spoiler is the music of that video is the final boss music. I mean there's bits and pieces of scenes but with all the context removed and them flashing by so fast no biggie. It does show playable characters.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Just beat cold trail steel 3.got damn that ending:wow: much better than 2 and 1 imo.. i think i beat it under 90hrs when most people were saying it was a 100 plus, completed all but one side quest which cost me the s final rank :francis::francis: even on hard with the proper builds the end game was pretty easy outside of the first battle of the dungeon..anyway now i see why all the other heroes will/might make an appearance in cold steel 4. anyway great game and story, already have csiv downloaded and ready but am let it breath for a month and play Judgment and Hitman:wow::takedat:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just beat cold trail steel 3.got damn that ending:wow: much better than 2 and 1 imo.. i think i beat it under 90hrs when most people were saying it was a 100 plus, completed all but one side quest which cost me the s final rank :francis::francis: even on hard with the proper builds the end game was pretty easy outside of the first battle of the dungeon..anyway now i see why all the other heroes will/might make an appearance in cold steel 4. anyway great game and story, already have csiv downloaded and ready but am let it breath for a month and play Judgment and Hitman:wow::takedat:
I liked 3 better than 4 but I still liked 4 a lot. I don’t really care for 2 and I did like 1. To me 3 and 4 are similar to 1 and 2 but I feel like 4 is a better version of 2. The last 3/4ths of 4 is some of the best stuff in the series.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I liked 3 better than 4 but I still liked 4 a lot. I don’t really care for 2 and I did like 1. To me 3 and 4 are similar to 1 and 2 but I feel like 4 is a better version of 2. The last 3/4ths of 4 is some of the best stuff in the series.

yea the cliffhanger and the last events in the last 30 minutes or so left me like :mjcry::sadcam::dwillhuh:

part 1 and 2 are clear step up games so some folks might find them slow and boring...part 3 more fast paced and to the point. 4 seems to be set up to be more straight to the point and bye bye to the school setting:francis::ehh:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Same post from before ,folks dont die in this....making sh** kinda :francis::beli:

At least ff dont be scared killing off characters