The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok am still playing part 2 is picking up a lot more now that i pretty much got the gang back except julia.......still they be having these long ass cut scenes and i cant save nikka:gucci:

difficult fight followed by back to back to back to back cutscenes, the worst part is that they are not even voiced, its 2021 bruh not 1999
What's your thoughts on the cliff hanger?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

ohhh no am playing part 2 right now haven't gotten to the end yet. different forums say they liked the end others say it sucks.

I will let u know when i get i there, at my pace:lolbron: by the end of march:francis::yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The worst cliffhanger in the series is part 3. It was unforgivable.

Final dungeon with a crazy boss gauntlet then in the middle of the aftermath the game just stops.

In comparison it made CS1 seem like a real ending.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am on the latter part of act 2 and am trying to for emma but the game clearly wants u with alisa:hhh:

By the way cold steel 2 got better and imho its already better than part 1..once the story and gameplay opened up it got less boring:russ:

Cant wait till i beat it and move to 3 on my switch:wow:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
When the fukk is hajirami dropping in eng i cant to do that subbed shyt lol

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Finished Cold Steel 3 a few days ago. Seems like they took inspiration from the Sopranos with that ending. Also fukk that giant insect boss enemy shyt freaks me out I ignore the shyt out that monster every single time.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
im at the last dungeon for cold steel 4. i'll knock it out whenever i see hajirami or whatever coming soon
Am on the latter part of act 2 and am trying to for emma but the game clearly wants u with alisa:hhh:

By the way cold steel 2 got better and imho its already better than part 1..once the story and gameplay opened up it got less boring:russ:

Cant wait till i beat it and move to 3 on my switch:wow:
they stop forcing alisa's lame ass down your throat after cold steel 2 finally :mjlol: don't think i've talked to her ever since

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am on the final dungeon, and why everytime i beat a boss someone comes in a saves us:hhh: like if the story is that our enemies are too strong then why are fighting then:gucci: might as well let all the side chracters do the fighting for us if they gonna save us after every fight:dwillhuh: smh

Great game though offically better than one but am a bit nervous for the ending folks are yapping about:lupe:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Am on the final dungeon, and why everytime i beat a boss someone comes in a saves us:hhh: like if the story is that our enemies are too strong then why are fighting then:gucci: might as well let all the side chracters do the fighting for us if they gonna save us after every fight:dwillhuh: smh

Great game though offically better than one but am a bit nervous for the ending folks are yapping about:lupe:
don't worry about the ending thing really..... with CS 4 out its not as jarring anymore because you can just keep the ball rolling

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably should get round to part 4. Kind of dreading it because everyone says it sucks.