The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Was it better than part 4?

Yes. The way the story is told is refreshing compared to prior entries, new characters are great, and it definitely closes the door on the Crossbell arc and sets up for the next game in calvard with some scenes

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So am I the only one thats team Emma? :lupe:
I picked Alisa in the end but gave serious consideration to Muuse and Juna. Never saw Laura or Emma as anything other than friends. Laura and Fie were my right and left hands in 1,2, and 4. Used them in 3 when available.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
My first time in this trails thread :obama:

I love this series, and played Hajimari back in September thanks to Kitsune and his spreadsheet :blessed:

How does that work with the spreadsheet. Idk if i wanna wait but i cant read that shyt either. How did you import the game?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How does that work with the spreadsheet. Idk if i wanna wait but i cant read that shyt either. How did you import the game?
Probably just better to wait. It's gonna be a long wait I imagine. At least mid to late 2022 if I had to guess. Rough part is by the time we get that game Kuro will probably be out in Japan.

Kuro comes out at the end of this year in Japan so it's possible we'll get it in 2023 as there's usually a 2 year wait in between games. So Hajimari and Kuro could come out in back to back years like 3 and 4 did.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps

Buy the game on a Japanese psn account or find a physical japanese version on amazon.

Here's the site for the spreadsheet and overlay system. You'll need a capture card or use remote play. The instructions are all there.

Hajimari no Kiseki Spreadsheet Translation

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
The overlay makes it so you don't have to constantly look at the spreadsheet, as it displays the text on the actual game. There's literally no reason to wait unless you need the english dub

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Does this work for ps5 as well cuz if so copping tonight lol

havent tried it personally as I haven't went back to it after I beat it, but it should since you can buy off the japanese psn. Plus it mentions dual sense support in the changes

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain this game to me and let me know if it's worth purchasing