The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
I probably would've finished watching the season regardless but Episode 9 was needed brehs.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
On a side note, this episode was completely out of the blue

Didn't expect this shyt at all....we thought it was about to hit the fan with the GR and they hit us with the change up and dropped a throwback on us :ohlawd:

But for real, fukk this 2 weeks bullshyt. I'm moving across the country 2 days after that and my wife is going to not even be home that entire Sunday night/Monday and I'm not sure when I'm gonna be able to turn my cable box in. I might not even be able to watch it :snoop:

(and no, I can't just watch it by myself Sunday. That would be inconsiderate)

I remember when I bought season 3 of The Wire and my wife was like you better not start this season without me:ufdup: I plowed through that season in two days while she was working nights. When it was time to watch it with her I was sitting there like :lupe: and :ohhh: like I hadn't see anything.:pachaha:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I remember when I bought season 3 of The Wire and my wife was like you better not start this season without me:ufdup: I plowed through that season in two days while she was working nights. When it was time to watch it with her I was sitting there like :lupe: and :ohhh: like I hadn't see anything.:pachaha:

:russ: i did the same shyt with orange is the new black.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I used to do that to my baby mother when we were together :russ:

I think she knew tho
Id be too animated.

I be like...

"AHHHH!!!":damn:
"NOOOO!!!":noah:
"WHAAAAAAT?!":ohhh:

Shed be lookin at me like...

"ok nikka!":stopitslime:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Need my fix
psychological_addiction_drugs.jpg

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Had the finale on my DVR for a while now and finally watched it. Still don't know I feel about it. Lori's fetus getting taken in the rapture really had me:dwillhuh: . When the nurse asked her if she wanted to see the ultrasound she seemed pretty apprehensive about it. I think she wasn't planning on keeping the baby because of her and Kevin's marital problems. And Kevin took an L. Just as he was about to get it in, the woman vanishes into thin air :sitdown:.

Overall one of the better episodes but I don't think I'm going to be watching season 2 (if there is one).

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Had the finale on my DVR for a while now and finally watched it. Still don't know I feel about it. Lori's fetus getting taken in the rapture really had me:dwillhuh: . When the nurse asked her if she wanted to see the ultrasound she seemed pretty apprehensive about it. I think she wasn't planning on keeping the baby because of her and Kevin's marital problems. And Kevin took an L. Just as he was about to get it in, the woman vanishes into thin air :sitdown:.

Overall one of the better episodes but I don't think I'm going to be watching season 2 (if there is one).
still one more ep coming

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
You're doing waAAY too much responding to a "uncle ruckus" whose stated that true detective was boring and he prefers the god awful Fargo.

The leftovers is still marginal until it stops being so. This ep was dope though.
:whoa: Fargo was hot breh

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I used to do that to my baby mother when we were together :russ:

I think she knew tho
Id be too animated.

I be like...

"AHHHH!!!":damn:
"NOOOO!!!":noah:
"WHAAAAAAT?!":ohhh:

Shed be lookin at me like...

"ok nikka!":stopitslime:
:pachaha: My girl did that to me with Attack on Titan. shyt pissed me the hell off. She watching the shyt and telling me

"Uh don't get up now! :damn:"
Why not, I gotta piss? :what:
"Umm, I just feel like something good is about to happen. :troll: "

She sitting there with the :obama: face a couple minutes before some piff happening. I should've known then. These hoes aint loyal. :snoop:

1000th post in this bytch..."bu-bu its gonna get cancelled!":blessed:

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:snoop:I'm done with this wack ass show. Thought that preacher ep was trash, but the christmas ep after is even worse. Spent 50 mins watching them look for a stupid doll. This show should be for people with insomnia. fukking boring af with nothing going on worth anticipating what will happen next.

:camby:I'm out. Ya'll enjoy this garbage fest.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:snoop:I'm done with this wack ass show. Thought that preacher ep was trash, but the christmas ep after is even worse. Spent 50 mins watching them look for a stupid doll. This show should be for people with insomnia. fukking boring af with nothing going on worth anticipating what will happen next.

:camby:I'm out. Ya'll enjoy this garbage fest.
We will enjoy. Thanks for stopping by. :smugmalone:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
We will enjoy. Thanks for stopping by. :smugmalone:

For some reason my girl LOVES this show (:mindblown:) and forced me to watch ep 4 after the 3rd ep. I told her I'm really done this time. She hit me with the :mjpls:look, so I know I'm gonna be forced to watch the last 6 eps. :snoop:

:aicmon:Why can't they show where the people are that vanished, even if it's just for one scene. They are dancing around this rapture topic and have said they will never address where the people went, but this show would be 100 times more interesting if they showed the people who vanished in heaven or in purgatory or something to at least go with that obvious opening credits that show people going up to heaven. This Holy Wayne character is a waste of a story. Nothing interesting whatsoever going on with that story line. And the thought of people getting excited about christmas and decorating the house after an event like that is just not realistic at all. :camby:

:ld:Please tell me there are some good episodes in store before the season is done.