The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
What's your take on this series? Did you enjoy Lost? Is this show as good?
I enjoyed Lost as the potential GOAT during its run but consider it irrelevant now

I think Leftovers is a great show top to bottom with most criticism being caused by anti-Lindelof bias.

People wanted answers on this show before the questions were even asked.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know. I read the AVClub review and they said it should have been the pilot too.
:obama:I'm actually gonna watch episode 9 then episode 1 and see how it goes.
:patrice:

You actually could probably do this and not spoil what happens from the other episodes

:ohhh:

Your viewing experience would be completely different than ours

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:patrice:

You actually could probably do this and not spoil what happens from the other episodes

:ohhh:

Your viewing experience would be completely different than ours

I just don't understand why they would wait until the end of the season to show the events leading up to the "Rapture", why not start off with it. I'll watch the pilot, but If I'm not sold I might take in ep 9 after. I'm not entirely sure yet if this show will be for me. I hope it has a lot of mystery like Lost though.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I know. I read the AVClub review and they said it should have been the pilot too.
dont do tht breh.

It was dope how those details fell into place this episode. if you watch that shyt first, then you wont have the same experience of trying to figure out whats going on. Its just gonna be like u watching a regular sitcom then. The mystery is half the experience.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Why would last nights episode be the pilot? That would be just basic, linear storytelling

What a poor critique
exactly. I love that they did it this way. It was like a jigsaw puzzle getting solved backwards in my mind. The motivations of characters started all making sense after episode nine.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont do tht breh.

It was dope how those details fell into place this episode. if you watch that shyt first, then you wont have the same experience of trying to figure out whats going on. Its just gonna be like u watching a regular sitcom then. The mystery is half the experience.

This.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what: :snoop: and :whoa: don't do it.

That's a dumb move. Watch in the order........

1st episode gonna have you :dwillhuh: like "WTF is going on" then more and more it's getting interesting like you're trying to puzzle until this episode 9 shyt had you :ohhh: and :to: that make sense at all but still mystery .

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:skip:Wow a lot of your are mad that I said I might watch ep 9 first. Did you guys not read the post after that where I said I'd watch them in order.

I swear I might just watch ep 9 first just to fukk with ya'll emotions.:pachaha:

I don't see the point in wondering why people are acting sad and shyt for 8 episodes. That ain't much of a mystery more than it is a drag. I wanna know why from the start:patrice:
:blessed:fukk it I'm a do it just to be different. If it ruins the first season for me so be it. If it's a good show, it shouldn't matter.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:Wow a lot of your are mad that I said I might watch ep 9 first. Did you guys not read the post after that where I said I'd watch them in order.

I swear I might just watch ep 9 first just to fukk with ya'll emotions.:pachaha:

I don't see the point in wondering why people are acting sad and shyt for 8 episodes. That ain't much of a mystery more than it is a drag. I wanna know why from the start:patrice:
:blessed:fukk it I'm a do it just to be different. If it ruins the first season for me so be it. If it's a good show, it shouldn't matter.

:smh: do you then......I don't give a f*ck then. My experience>>>>>your dumb experience

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:smh: do you then......I don't give a f*ck then. My experience>>>>>your dumb experience

Hey I don't give a shyt about this show anyway. It's just something to kill time until my shows start back in the fall.:pachaha:

:wtb:Ya'll told me to watch True Detective and that shyt got boring af and I never finished it or had the need to go back to find out who the killer was. I just wanna see some fukkery and I ain't waiting 8 episodes of people being sad and shyt to find out why.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey I don't give a shyt about this show anyway. It's just something to kill time until my shows start back in the fall.:pachaha:

:wtb:Ya'll told me to watch True Detective and that shyt got boring af and I never finished it or had the need to go back to find out who the killer was. I just wanna see some fukkery and I ain't waiting 8 episodes of people being sad and shyt to find out why.

:wtf: You didn't like True Detective and now this?.....So Now, I'm know you're a def troll so def won't take you seriously.