The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Interesting to get a glimpse at Wayne giving out one of his supernatural hugs, what is everybody thinking about this guy?

At this point it seems most likely to me that there is no magical power involved here, he is playing on the emotions of those who have lost loved ones. People are most likely to turn to someone like Wayne when they are at their absolute worst and looking for anything that can help them get back to what they feel is normal. Paying one thousand dollars before you even get to see the guy would likely cause people to feel more inclined to co-sign his powers as it makes them seem less foolish for paying up front. :yeshrug:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Interesting to get a glimpse at Wayne giving out one of his supernatural hugs, what is everybody thinking about this guy?

At this point it seems most likely to me that there is no magical power involved here, he is playing on the emotions of those who have lost loved ones. People are most likely to turn to someone like Wayne when they are at their absolute worst and looking for anything that can help them get back to what they feel is normal. Paying one thousand dollars before you even get to see the guy would likely cause people to feel more inclined to co-sign his powers as it makes them seem less foolish for paying up front. :yeshrug:

fukk YOU WAYNE IS REAL :damn:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
So has this been good?

Lost fans enjoying this?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:

Great episode. Shows definitely hitting its stride.

Nora and the reverend are definitely the best characters so far.

Still not sure how much i care about the cult, the chief or wayne but its early.

Wayne's story is building, the Chief is okay I guess... but fukk the cult. I hate seeing them write shyt on napkins and throw eye darts all the time. Easily the worst part of the show. I really have no care or draw to that part of the story.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this show :wow:

@hexagram23 you know you wanna watch breh :youngsabo: michelle mclaren is directing episode 8 too

Most definitely breh, I'm just waiting for the first season to end, how I did "Fargo".

Fred.