NULL
The nihilism continues to ooze from this show's existence

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Nora is definitely my favorite character...Imagine being in the living room with your kids and significant other and all of a sudden, they vanish before your eyes and you don't know where they went and why....what do you do? What next? That is a scary thought and the fact that Nora does what she does is amazing...that shyt with the gun shot was CRAZY...Powerful episode

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The final scene was the best scene of the series in my opinion because it drastically challenged the central plot of the show...

Nora asks the final question: do you think the departed are in better place? The woman breaks down crying, and says no...that shyt had me shaken...this whole time, all the theories and the Rapture stuff automatically gave the departed a "better place" mythology while we haven't really talked about the flip side: what if they are suffering and struggling wherever they are? What if they were taken for some nefarious purpose?

It makes me think of the 400, 000 plus people that are currently missing in the United States and have not been found (and probably will not) be found...do I think they are in a better place? I have to say no, and that's why this episode's ending was one of the most haunting endings I've ever seen...just something to think on.

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Magical Negro storyline :lupe:

Nora is a very good character, probably my favorite now. I've seen the actor that plays Patterson before but I can't put my finger on it.

The show isn't directionless like I first thought. I needed more than one charcter whose story I enjoy following and now with the Chief and Nora starting to get interesting it'll be easier to finish out the season.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
that was a good ep

so the show is 2/6 now

the single character driven ones are the highlights

looks like its back to the garveys next week.

did i see the daughters friend pull an American Beauty in the preview brehs?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Blonde corpse salesman made me furious every second he was on the screen

Ask me what I do for a living? :troll:

Props to Carrie c00n who plays Nora. She gave a hell of a performance, easily one of the strongest episodes of the show so far.

I don't know what was more depressing, her hiring hookers to shoot her or her buying all those groceries and throwing out a perfectly good box of Lucky Charms :damn:

She's probably my favorite character on the show. She's funny, pre and post hug. Amid all the grief and depression, you need a laugh.

Magic Wayne doesn't have long to live huh? I wonder if he's leaving some money for that Asian chick he got pregnant or if Tommy will be like Kevin and be raising another man's kid :sas2:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Brehs just ignore the nikkas on here talking greasy about the show.

My nikka Weezy out here saving folks :blessed:

let me take your pain away Nora :noah:

Piff ass episode. The producers of the show are delivering with the character attachments. The score is phenomenal to top it off. How many episodes they doing this season?