The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Dunno about this, ain't watched it, peep "Utopia" right now though.

Literally, right now. Season 1 is only 6 episodes, season 2 is half way over so you only have 10 episodes total to watch.

If the first ep don't have you :lupe:, neg rep me. I guarantee you'll like it.

Fred.
Good looks.
You out me onto a few dope shows...I trust your opinion. I still didn't watch Luther season 4 yet...it's not on netflix..smh

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Dunno about this, ain't watched it, peep "Utopia" right now though.

Literally, right now. Season 1 is only 6 episodes, season 2 is half way over so you only have 10 episodes total to watch.

If the first ep don't have you :lupe:, neg rep me. I guarantee you'll like it.

Fred.
utopia better than sex right now :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
:ehh:

I dig this one. The Reverend is the best character so far. I want to see them dive into the Dog Hunter breh's character some since we know he's real now as well. He was trolling the shyt out of the Chief at that town hall meeting

:troll:
Lmfao yeah ol boy was trolling hard hahaha

Daps
:stopitslime: I don't watch this show, but at this point I think folks are just picking on Lindelof. Folks are looking for any reason to shyt on projects he works on.
Exactly. Everytime someone mentions this show, they mention the ending to Lost to shyt on Lindelof...fanboys pissed off over a fukking ABC show need to get over it.
It's not about getting over anything. It's clearly a case of once bitten, twice shy. With the way this show aimlessly drifts along, establishing absolutely NOTHING over five episodes, can you blame dudes for being aloof?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
It's not about getting over anything. It's clearly a case of once bitten, twice shy. With the way this show aimlessly drifts along, establishing absolutely NOTHING over five episodes, can you blame dudes for being aloof?

I'm getting something from these first 5 episodes; I like shows like this because they don't just shove easy ass answers in front you; you gotta really think and pay attention to the explicit and implicit catalysts that are about to set these people off...shyt is fun to me

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@hexagram23 can you please unsticky this thread to get rid of the trolls that can't accept that this is a character driven drama, not a mystery.

shyt is getting mad annoying.

If people don't like the characters then that is fine, you probably won't like the show (even though I disagree). But to have these constant complaints about shyt like the baby jesus and missing shirts storyline and stating that nothing has been established or nothing is happening....time to
:camby:move on

Like the missing baby jesus was supposed to be this big, intriguing mystery or something rather than a plot device for character development or a metaphor for something bigger :mindblown:

Dudes straight up missing the point to half this shyt, 5 weeks into it

Go back to Tyrant or Big Brother please :camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@hexagram23 can you please unsticky this thread to get rid of the trolls that can't accept that this is a character driven drama, not a mystery.

shyt is getting mad annoying.

If people don't like the characters then that is fine, you probably won't like the show (even though I disagree). But to have these constant complaints about shyt like the baby jesus and missing shirts storyline and stating that nothing has been established or nothing is happening....time to
:camby:move on

Like the missing baby jesus was supposed to be this big, intriguing mystery or something rather than a plot device for character development or a metaphor for something bigger :mindblown:

Dudes straight up missing the point to half this shyt, 5 weeks into it

Go back to Tyrant or Big Brother please :camby:

:russ: Bruh I don't watch this show, but these are the EXACT SAME arguments we have about "Lost" in the various "Lost" threads on this forum.

Everyone who fukks with & defends "Lost" think it's the GOAT Network Drama because of the Characters/Acting, Writing, Direction, Scale/Production values, musical score, & etc.

The folks who watched show when it was on & shyt on it are MAD as fukk & unsatisfied about the conclusion of the Mysteries that they obsessed over for years and are confused as hell about the series finale.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You arent helping by bringing up Lost :upsetfavre:

We were treated with alternate reality games during the offseasons and constant promises of an established mythology.

We were rewarded with a lack of clarity, dozens of incosistencies and plotholes, lies, and multiple major plot moments rendered irrelevant and pointless.

Defending Lost ignores years of interviews promising stuff we didnt receive

The Leftovers has made no such promises.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Bruh I don't watch this show, but these are the EXACT SAME arguments we have about "Lost" in the various "Lost" threads on this forum.

Everyone who fukks with & defends "Lost" think it's the GOAT Network Drama because of the Characters/Acting, Writing, Direction, Scale/Production values, musical score, & etc.

The folks who watched show when it was on & shyt on it are MAD as fukk & unsatisfied about the conclusion of the Mysteries that they obsessed over for years and are confused as hell about the series finale.
I'm one of those people that watched Lost and was pissed about the finale.

But they've said from the jump that it's about the characters, that there's no supernatural mythology or some giant mystery behind the show.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

We were treated with alternate reality games during the offseasons and constant promises of an established mythology.

We were rewarded with a lack of clarity, dozens of incosistencies and plotholes, lies, and multiple major plot moments rendered irrelevant and pointless.

The Leftovers has made no such promises.

Exactly. Leftovers already said they will not set up the audience for empty promises, so stop looking.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:umad::yeshrug: I binged-watched the show 2 years after it ended, so I didn't obsess over the mysteries & just enjoyed the show. It's definitely the GOAT Network Drama & most folks who did the same seem to agree.

:mjpls::mjlol: Obsess over irrelevant-ass mysteries week-to-week & over the summer brehs!!!