The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:stopitslime: I don't watch this show, but at this point I think folks are just picking on Lindelof. Folks are looking for any reason to shyt on projects he works on.

Exactly. Everytime someone mentions this show, they mention the ending to Lost to shyt on Lindelof...fanboys pissed off over a fukking ABC show need to get over it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Exactly. Everytime someone mentions this show, they mention the ending to Lost to shyt on Lindelof...fanboys pissed off over a fukking ABC show need to get over it.

Yep. It's the same thing with movie "Prometheus". I honesty feel that movie is a good 3.5 or 4 out of 5 movie, but folks obsess over the flaws & act like it's a 1 out of 5 movie because it's written by Lindelof.

Folks did the same thing with "Star Trek Into Darkness", and I expect them to do with Lindelof's upcoming movie next year "Tomorrowland".

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yep. It's the same thing with movie "Prometheus". I honesty feel that movie is a good 3.5 or 4 out of 5 movie, but folks obsess over the flaws & act like it's a 1 out of 5 movie because it's written by Lindelof.

Folks did the same thing with "Star Trek Into Darkness", and I expect them to do with Lindelof's upcoming movie next year "Tomorrowland".
Star Trek was awesome

Prometheus was a big walking plot hole/illogical mess

Leftovers is great TV so far. Will likely be better when digested as a whole than week to week....unless they screw it up

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: I don't watch this show, but at this point I think folks are just picking on Lindelof. Folks are looking for any reason to shyt on projects he works on.
:camby:

how are you gonna comment if you don't watch the show :mindblown:

i do not know a single person in real life that likes this show

everyones just meh on it..we're still watching but MEH.

half a dozen + people

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Oh well. I love it. :yeshrug:its getting better and better as the spool begins to unravel
the reverend ep was the only good ep..that was great even

i'm still intrigued.

but im not saying i enjoy the show

in fact it makes me want to slit my wrists at times

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
the reverend ep was the only good ep..that was great even

i'm still intrigued.

but im not saying i enjoy the show

in fact it makes me want to slit my wrists at times

lol I love the mystery behind the characters...they are all going insane, each in their own little way..there is going to be a catalyst that sets everyone off soon and I think its already in motion...

Its reallly exciting to me because I could not imagine what the fukk I would do or how I would function if my wife or children just disappeared one day with no explanation or anything...how the fukk would I go on with normal life with no explanation???? shyt is really terrifying breh

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
@obarth whats your take on this white shirt mystery? Was it the yellow king?:troll:

But seriously some of you guys are doing a little too much analyzing :whoa:
That nikka just got 8 free shirts on the house and those shyts are definitely not even his. Dudes gonna be walking through these streets wearing an extra smedium one day and a triple XL the other.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That nikka just got 8 free shirts on the house and those shyts are definitely not even his. Dudes gonna be walking through these streets wearing an extra smedium one day and a triple XL the other.
:dead:

Chief gonna be looking like a 2001 cash money record video in a XXXXXL tee.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:dead:

Chief gonna be looking like a 2001 cash money record video in a XXXXXL tee.
646226.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is this worth watching?
Just finished episode 1.
@hexagram23

What other shows do you suggest?

Dunno about this, ain't watched it, peep "Utopia" right now though.

Literally, right now. Season 1 is only 6 episodes, season 2 is half way over so you only have 10 episodes total to watch.

If the first ep don't have you :lupe:, neg rep me. I guarantee you'll like it.

Fred.