The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing is clownish about JJB.
Stop it.

Unfortunately, I leave in Memphis and breh is telling the truth about JJB. :yeshrug:

People outside of Memphis hasn't been aware of the clown shyt he has been doing for the past decade here. :yeshrug:

I and many people in Memphis wanted to support him but he is on some clown shyt. :yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

“The records do nothing more than demonstrate that Special Prosecutor Wade’s telephone was located somewhere within a densely populated multiple-mile radius where various residences, restaurants, bars, nightclubs and other businesses are located,” the prosecutors wrote.

“The records do not prove, in any way, the content of the communications between Special Prosecutor Wade and District Attorney Willis; they do not prove that Special Prosecutor Wade was ever at any particular location or address; they do not prove that Special Prosecutor Wade and District Attorney Willis were ever in the same place during any of the times listed.”

yeah I can't see her getting charged with anything over this "evidence".

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Unfortunately, I leave in Memphis and breh is telling the truth about JJB. :yeshrug:

People outside of Memphis hasn't been aware of the clown shyt he has been doing for the past decade here. :yeshrug:

I and many people in Memphis wanted to support him but he is on some clown shyt. :yeshrug:
He is a clown yet you didn't articulate a single clownish thing.

I'm sure the only clown think he really did is. It be a dnc shill

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a clown yet you didn't articulate a single clownish thing.

I'm sure the only clown think he really did is. It be a dnc shill

He purposely threw an Shelby county election by saying goofy shyt about the DA he was running against at the time. The shyt was so ignorant that it negatively effect everyone on the ticket with him. Allowing a few White Supremacists to be reelected because of his dumbass comments. A lot of Black people put money behind him. Then he turns around and sabotage everything they put time, money, and effort into.

Black people in Memphis hasn't fukked with him since.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He purposely threw an Shelby county election by saying goofy shyt about the DA he was running against at the time. The shyt was so ignorant that it negatively effect everyone on the ticket with him. Allowing a few White Supremacists to be reelected because of his dumbass comments. A lot of Black people put money behind him. Then he turns around and sabotage everything they put time, money, and effort into.

Black people in Memphis hasn't fukked with him since.
Show me what he said.

That said still seems like you are just parroting.
Also to blame him for a whole ticket losing is B's and absurd. The people that wouldn't vote for him aren't turning away from people they like because of him and if he is so bad that he would make party line voters join him in the dnc but flip to straightline RNC tickets that's a indictment on every candidate not him.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me what he said.

That said still seems like you are just parroting.
Also to blame him for a whole ticket losing is B's and absurd. The people that wouldn't vote for him aren't turning away from people they like because of him and if he is so bad that he would make party line voters join him in the dnc but flip to straightline RNC tickets that's a indictment on every candidate not him.

And he is still saying goofy shyt recently.:snoop:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Fanni’s response. Will ya look at this? Apparently Fanni wasn’t even at her place during some of the times Wade was in the general vicinity of her house.

I’m still curious how they even got them. Like how can you use unauthenticated records as evidence?

yeah I can't see her getting charged with anything over this "evidence".

Apparently, cell phone data like this usually isn't even admissible in court due to it's limited evidentiary value (you'd need additional corroborating evidence placing the person there, like testimony, camera footage, DNA, etc.)

It also wasn't properly admitted into evidence, and the "expert" who provided this data wasn't called on by the defense to give expert testimony.

I wonder why?
8Ce2Afj.png

But of course, the posters here who are already convinced of her guilt will ignore this. Nikkas stay falling for the psy-ops. There's a reason this was dropped the way it was; it lends to the salaciousness of the story but falls apart under any sort of scrutiny.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Apparently, cell phone data like this usually isn't even admissible in court due to it's limited evidentiary value (you'd need additional corroborating evidence placing the person there, like testimony, camera footage, DNA, etc.)

It also wasn't properly admitted into evidence, and the "expert" who provided this data wasn't called on by the defense to give expert testimony.

I wonder why?
8Ce2Afj.png

But of course, the posters here who are already convinced of her guilt will ignore this. Nikkas stay falling for the psy-ops. There's a reason this was dropped the way it was; it lends to the salaciousness of the story but falls apart under any sort of scrutiny.

We know she didn’t do anything illegal and should not be removed from the case.

For the most part I think we’re just acknowledging that this shyt should’ve never happened in the first place because “you don’t shyt where you eat”.

Should’ve known Trump’s ppl would be combing through her life. It SUCKS but that’s what happens in high level cases like this.

It’s salacious, it’s juicy, it’s basically high-level gossip. Same shyt that happens with high level staffers, govt officials, etc. The difference is she’s prosecuting the former freaking President.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We know she didn’t do anything illegal and should not be removed from the case.

For the most part I think we’re just acknowledging that this shyt should’ve never happened in the first place because “you don’t shyt where you eat”.

Should’ve known Trump’s ppl would be combing through her life. It SUCKS but that’s what happens in high level cases like this.

It’s salacious, it’s juicy, it’s basically high-level gossip. Same shyt that happens with high level staffers, govt officials, etc. The difference is she’s prosecuting the former freaking President.

My thing is that Trump and his supporters are already going to cry foul, because they don't think any of these cases are legitimate to begin with. That's been proven even in the face of his most recent losses.

They're so delusional that Trump's attorney Alina Habba got on Fox News and gave a speech like they won the case after the $350 million+ fraud judgement was handed down. :mjlol:

There's a time to be concerned about optics, but most of this chicanery is just the legal form of concern trolling. If Nathan Wade never had a relationship with Fani Willis they'd still call her corrupt. :yeshrug:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Last edited:
Daps

This is not going well for Merchant.