The layoffs subreddit thread is sad

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elon, Besos and Zuckerberg laid of 100K. Apple CEO took a paycut so he wouldn't have to lay people off. There is a lack of decency from this CEOs who care more bout buying the next yacht than anything else. fukk em.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
She ain't passing shyt. :mjlol:

Politicans are experts at promising to pass laws that they know can't make it through the Congress. All to win over votes. It's so cynical.
jZnQYW.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:picard:

Just finished 5 rounds of interviews this past week and a half... unsure of outcome.​

job hunting

• First - met with the HR person
  • Second - met with the CTO
..received an email from the HR person 10 mins after finishing my interview with the CTO to set up panel interviews
  • Third - Panel #1 - 2 people
  • Fourth - Panel #2 - 2 people
  • Fifth - Panel #3 - 2 people

Putting people through this bullshyt is ridiculous. I can understand if this was a top level or if positions had guaranteed contracts. But all this is uneccessary when it takes literally a mili second to get rid of someone.

Streamline the interview process. If you need 5-6-7 rounds of interviews to find someone then you're the problem.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Get you a govt job. It’s almost impossible to get fired/laid off
This. I work in state government and got my own staff. It’s hard just write somebody up. Folks gotta have a loooooong list of disciplinary actions before they can be let go sand you gotta document every little thing. Even for contractuals who they claim are “at will”. I’ve seen people come to work drunk and HR just sends them to counseling

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
l38jegocmir61.jpg

Somebodies grandfather got 12 job offers with the resume below.

33_t6spy5pIiy5WqozJ0t50c1JcBOVmTWAbVihzOJWs.jpg
I see things like this, and it boggles my mind boomers still don't understand why younger generations dislike them so much. They had it so easy, but you see them shytting on things that would help the younger generations like child tax credits and student loan forgiveness.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see things like this, and it boggles my mind boomers still don't understand why younger generations dislike them so much. They had it so easy, but you see them shytting on things that would help the younger generations like child tax credits and student loan forgiveness.

I dont know how easy it is to use a typewriter with no spell check and probably have to start all over after ONE mistake. Iono