The latest news is making it really hard (no homo) to not go with a PS4....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is the best quality video out there.

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_ryse_son_of_rome_story_trailer-31028_en.html

Crytek has made it very clear that all the assets are the same. There are no pre rendered cutscenes and there are no LODs. So the exact quality you see in these trailers is what you get while playing the game. In the trailers when you see combat, that is real in game gameplay.
That shyt looks pretty good actually...could be an interesting break from these fukkin millions of shooters..

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That shyt looks pretty good actually...could be an interesting break from these fukkin millions of shooters..
I hear you thats pretty much all I played last gen, so Im giving them a break until TF, mainly because it looks like a new experience, but I am excited for games like ryse, killer instinct, spark, and dead rising 3 mainly because I didnt really play games like that last gen

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ryse = Looks like GEARS of War with better textures lmao ... Dead rising ..never been a graphics monster.. Killer instinct is free.. so ummm don't get ya hopes up its a give away..lol Forza 4 looks like what the 360 can DO..all the games on XBOX 1 looks to me what the 360 could pull off..im sorry but I think 360 was Windows 7 piff and Xbox 1 is windows 8..its a minor upgrade
:yeshrug:

All around terrible post friend.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To me it looks like it will be a mix between a 3p action game and one of those shooters.

If you look at the original e3 gameplay, the game is set up a lot like call of duty. There is a huge war going on around you, but you are concentrating on the objective in front of you. Looks like combat will be tied together with huge set pieces and story sequences a lot like fps shooters were this gen.

To me it looks like a very unique approach to the 3p action genre. The graphics are already top notch. The story is interesting due to setting alone and as long as the combat doesn't get stale to quick, I think this will be a very good game, and a unique experience.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The more you continue to dwell in fantasy land with this shyt the more reality is gonna hurt you.

What fantasy land? It's very obvious that xbox has the better games line up for at least the first year. You dudes are just letting your console allegence make you miss out.

Not my problem:manny:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What fantasy land? It's very obvious that xbox has the better games line up for at least the first year. You dudes are just letting your console allegence make you miss out.

Not my problem:manny:

Miss out on what exactly? Ryse? It looks fun but i wouldnt call that "missing out". If you mean next year then maybe...but nobody really missing out on anything at launch