The latest news is making it really hard (no homo) to not go with a PS4....

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miss out on what exactly? Ryse? It looks fun but i wouldnt call that "missing out". If you mean next year then maybe...but nobody really missing out on anything at launch
you didn't get the memo knack and killzone doesn't matter only ryse and ki just because they said so

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Miss out on what exactly? Ryse? It looks fun but i wouldnt call that "missing out". If you mean next year then maybe...but nobody really missing out on anything at launch

Forza will be the best racing sim on consoles for a long time.

Killer instinct is a great game and will be the only next gen fighter for a while. Not to mention the nostalgia factor.

Ryse and DR3 will give us a glimpse of next gen graphics and gameplay respectively.

And the post you quoted said "in the first year" not launch titles.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you didn't get the memo knack and killzone doesn't matter only ryse and ki just because they said so
Killzone hasn't mattered for 2 generations now. For those same two generations gamers have been BEGGING for a KI remake.

Knack looks fun but forgettable just like Ryse. Ryse is more appealing to me due to its graphics and adult content :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What fantasy land? It's very obvious that xbox has the better games line up for at least the first year. You dudes are just letting your console allegence make you miss out.

Not my problem:manny:
Better is your opinion. I don't care about Dead Rising, Ryse, Forza or Killer Instinct. Had it been Gears of War, a RARE developed platformer games(Banjo, Conker), and another unique game I'd be VERY interested in the Xbox One. Right now you couldn't pay me to get a Xbox One at launch. Not for $500 when for $100 less I can get a console that has a legacy of amazing exclusives plus a few that I want to play right now. Next year Infamous, Drive Club, The Order 1886, Rime, Hotline Miami 2, and Deep Down are games announced so far that I want to play. Halo 5 and a new Gears game is the only titles that would interest me in the Xbox One.

Last edited:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Better is your opinion. I don't care about Dead Rising, Ryse, Forza or Killer Instinct. Had it been Gears of War, a RARE developed platformer games(Banjo, Conker), and another unique game I'd be VERY interested in the Xbox One. Right now you couldn't pay me to get a Xbox One at launch. Not for $500 when for $100 less I can get a console that has a legacy of amazing exclusives plus a few that I want to play right now. Next year Infamous, Drive Club, The Order 1886, Rime, Hotline Miami 2, and Deep Down are games announced so far that I want to play. Halo 5 and a new Gears game is the only titles that would interest me in the Xbox One.
Please name me this first year exclusive outside of killzone and infamous

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don't care about them because they are not on your console of choice. If the lineups were switched we'd hear nothing but praise for these game from you guys.

And Sony is not hiding some huge lineup of games for 2014 that they are not talking about.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't care about them because they are not on your console of choice. If the lineups were switched we'd hear nothing but praise for these game from you guys.

And Sony is not hiding some huge lineup of games for 2014 that they are not talking about.
Funny I could say the same about you :stopitslime: The way you downplay PS exclusives is sickening. Everything that isn't Microsoft property is either not that good if it doesn't sell well but if it does sell well than it isn't popular but if it's both then you just quietly ignore the game and try to act like it doesn't exist.