The latest news is making it really hard (no homo) to not go with a PS4....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
dudes are hyping up a fighting game made by DH that's won't even be done until april

Plenty of skilled people who have worked an classic fighting games were brought aboard to make the game. Literally EVERYONE who's played the game has come back impressed.

If the game didnt matter you stans wouldn't spend so much time trying to trash it.

Insecure much:mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Funny I could say the same about you :stopitslime: The way you downplay PS exclusives is sickening. Everything that isn't Microsoft property is either not that good if it doesn't sell well but if it does sell well than it isn't popular but if it's both then you just quietly ignore the game and try to act like it doesn't exist.

Nope not at all. I've talked plenty about the playstaion games that I've enjoyed. I've talked about how I'm very interested in the order and rime

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The order and rime look great. Driveclub looks like the third best arcade racer.

Small Indie games don't sell me on a 400-500 console. Xbox one has plenty of indies as does my iphone
:snoop:
What indie games does Xbox One have? I didn't know Rime, Contrast, Hotline Miami 2, Resogun, etc was coming to Iphone/Android :stopitslime:
Hey, guess what?? Contrast, Resogun and a few others are given to PS+ subscribers so hey it's icing on the cake. It's funny how now PS4 is just selling indie games.
Ah why bother talking serious with you you're just going in circles.
:pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:snoop:
What indie games does Xbox One have? I didn't know Rime, Contrast, Hotline Miami 2, Resogun, etc was coming to Iphone/Android :stopitslime:
Hey, guess what?? Contrast, Resogun and a few others are given to PS+ subscribers so hey it's icing on the cake.

Below, D4, Crimson Dragon, lococycle, power star golf, and the countless indie games that will be made using project spark.

And that's without even talking about the more casual/family games like kinect sports, Disney fantasia, plants Vs zombies, ect.

And Xbox gamers get plenty of free content with the system as well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Below, D4, Crimson Dragon, lococycle, power star golf, and the countless indie games that will be made using project spark.

And that's without even talking about the more casual/family games like kinect sports, Disney fantasia, plants Vs zombies, ect.

And Xbox gamers get plenty of free content with the system as well.
:wow:
If I were to say LBP had indie games y'all would jump down my neck.

Now you're mentioning family friendly games to pad up your post with some shovelware kinect and disney game and a game that's already on phones/vita??
Lococycle?? Crimson Dragon AKA a on-rails shooter?? The nerve of you cats to be hyping up games. Only game on that list that looks ok is Below and Project Spark.

D4 looks like a poor mans Wolf Among Us game. :wow: Y'all be padding up y'all games because the title sounds hot but when you see them they look corny.

672905_20130715_640screen002.jpg

You really named this shyt breh??

plants-vs-zombies1.png

Screen-shot-2013-06-10-at-1.17.05-PM.png

:smh: Man don't talk to me fam.

DISNEY FANTASIA?!?!?
fantasia.jpg

i mean if you a family man and you got kids I can respect that this is something for them but don't discredit games for PS4 when named for some kinect and shovelware games man.

@ChrisDorner @GiFtiC @TheMaster @Rekkapryde Is this what this guy has come to??

@O RLY @Smooth3d @Raiders @HNIC973 y'all xbots got some 'splaining to do. When you say first year Xbox One>>>>> and these are the tiles y'all name without actually putting up gifs/pics then you really run the risk of getting clowned severely.

Dudes shyts on PS4 actual games but then turns around and name drops some subpar arcade games like that's whats up?

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Now you're mentioning family friendly games to pad up your post with some shovelware kinect and disney game and a game that's already on phones/vita??
Lococycle?? Crimson Dragon AKA a on-rails shooter?? The nerve of you cats to be hyping up games. Only game on that list that looks ok is Below. D4 looks like a poor mans Wolf Among Us game. :wow: Y'all be padding up y'all games because the title sounds hot but when you see them they look corny.

plants-vs-zombies1.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Lococycle?? Crimson Dragon AKA a on-rails shooter?? The nerve of you cats to be hyping up games. Only game on that list that looks ok is Below. D4 looks like a poor mans Wolf Among Us game. :wow: Y'all be padding up y'all games because the title sounds hot but when you see them they look corny.

plants-vs-zombies1.png

If you named LBP. I'd agree with you. Great game, my daughter still plays it almost daily

The first thing I said was that indies don't sell me on a console. You asked which indies were coming to Xbox and I told you. I have not hyped anything up.

Twisted pixel has a great track record. I won't be buying lococycle,
But I'm sure it will be just as fun as any other small indie game around launch.

D4 has been getting great previews. And that's the wrong plants vs zombies you posted there:ufdup:

Family games are very important to me. My entire family is excited about getting a new console. We will have much more fun with games like kinect sports, fantasia, ect than we would with knack.

In reality only two of these games we've mentioned look to be must play titles and those are Rime and Below. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@ChrisDorner @GiFtiC @TheMaster @Rekkapryde Is this what this guy has come to??

@O RLY @Smooth3d @Raiders @HNIC973 y'all xbots got some 'splaining to do. When you say first year Xbox One>>>>> and these are the tiles y'all name without actually putting up gifs/pics then you really run the risk of getting clowned severely.

Dudes shyts on PS4 actual games but then turns around and name drops some subpar arcade games like that's whats up?

I didn't shyt on indie games. And the only reason I brung those up is because they are the competition for the subpar arcade games you tried to name as reasons to buy a ps4.

Either indie games are important or not. You can't have it not ways:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't shyt on indie games. And the only reason I brung those up is because they are the competition for the subpar arcade games you tried to name as reasons to buy a ps4.

Either indie games are important or not. You can't have it not ways:ufdup:
they are the competition for the subpar arcade games you tried to name
as reasons to buy a ps4.
I didn't shyt on indie games.
Yup, forgive me I forgot that saying those subpar games I dare mentioned as icing on the cake is EXACTLY the same as saying they are the reasons to buy a PS4.

:camby:

I'm outta here breh, do you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yup, forgive me I forgot that saying those subpar games I dare mentioned as icing on the cake is EXACTLY the same as saying they are the reasons to buy a PS4.

:camby:

I'm outta here breh, do you.

:comeon: that was a direct quote from you. You called them " subpar arcade game" so that's what I refers to them as.

You just talk in circles of stannary. Moving goalposts, deflection, and flat out lies:wow: