The latest news is making it really hard (no homo) to not go with a PS4....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:umad: Gameplay has been shown its all the same, even the gaf saying its the best looking launch game period. And I hate that place.

:dead: Use Neogaf only when it benefits you brehs.

:stopitslime:Show me the gameplay, not any CGI bullshyt.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea just some basic controller drivers. once it's setup it works fine on some games minus the rumble, touch pad and speaker.
Have you tried using MotionJoy with it? Or has it been confirmed that it only works with that 360ce program?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
It's not just crytek. It's that websites would have to host HUGE video files to show them in their true form. So they are all compressed to shyt to save bandwidth. If you have not spent time on that gamersyde site go back and download some of the stuff from other games. You'll see it's a huge difference than the trailers you are used to seeing on youtube, ign, ect.

And then realize that those videos are still compressed to shyt. "Next Gen" is gonna be amazing brehs :banderas:
I agree. More so for ps4 though. Naughty dog, Santa Monica studios, etc..

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I tell you go watch existing videos and you reply talking about games that don't exist:snoop:
He trolling, That why I didn't break my neck to really find anything.
:dead: Use Neogaf only when it benefits you brehs.

:stopitslime:Show me the gameplay, not any CGI bullshyt.

Sigh here the CGI argument, when its ben stated a 100 times already the game has no cgi in it at all.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you tried using MotionJoy with it? Or has it been confirmed that it only works with that 360ce program?
nah I haven't. I don't think it works with that since there isn't any ds4 drivers out yet. the 360ce program is pretty straightforward and it's easier than ds3 tool. I have it hooked up with blutooth anda press of the ps button and it's connected.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nah I haven't. I don't think it works with that since there isn't any ds4 drivers out yet.
:patrice:

I'm going to try it regardless. If the controller installs some basic drivers maybe the program can still just make the computer think it's a 360 pad right?

:ld:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it's not a matter of existing, it's a matter of when it's going to be revealed.

The stanary never stops with you dudes. It's truly impossible to have a real conversation here.

I put you on game to see something you have not seen before, to get excited about gaming in general, and all you can do is respond with "ps4 is better"

:scusthov: at you stans.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the
:patrice:

I'm going to try it regardless. If the controller installs some basic drivers maybe the program can still just make the computer think it's a 360 pad right?

:ld:
idk but no one has reported it working plus I think motion joy is the drivers for the ds3. x360ce does the same thing as ds3 tool which is emulates xinput controllers(360 pad, Logitech, saitek etc.) motion joy wouldn't work for the ds4.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
ryse1_by_raziel1992-d6s9dae.gif
iwDq2SqIB7wPM.gif
ryse3_by_raziel1992-d6s9dcu.gif

ibwnm60HIjCyo2.gif

No worries! :banderas:
iK2tFbj9v8FrN.gif