The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know if they making a PS4 version? Idk if it's worth it for me to cop a PS3 just for this.
Honestly it depends on how well it does on PS3. I would expect a ps4 version because yesterday it was revealed that sony registered Last of Us 2 & 3
Both of those games will definitely be PS4 games so its very likely part 1 will be as well. Don't expect sony to mention this until later this year at the earliest and it will not be a launch title. Fall 2014 if I was a betting console

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Honestly it depends on how well it does on PS3. I would expect a ps4 version because yesterday it was revealed that sony registered Last of Us 2 & 3
Both of those games will definitely be PS4 games so its very likely part 1 will be as well. Don't expect sony to mention this until later this year at the earliest and it will not be a launch title. Fall 2014 if I was a betting console

Theres hope :ohlawd:

J.Connor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Metro Detroit
shoulda never got rid of ur PS3 with all it's wonderful exclusives u dumb fuk

:krs:

3 new AAA exclusives dropping soon (Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls and GT6) + GTA5 + Last Guardian sometime next year possibly and u decide to throw it in the bushes? :what:

and even if u gave zero fuks about those games its still the only console where the Uncharted series can be played, that alone warrants it to be kept

Yeah PS3 is gonna keep us fed even as the PS4 gets released. Glad Sony keeps supporting their current consoles even as the next gen console is about to drop. :smile:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In addition to item crafting, players can find tools, supplements, and other resources that can permanently upgrade Joel and his equipment. Supplements can steady his aim or increase his health. Tool kits and constituent parts can be used to create extra weapon holsters or improve the damage of weapons. I didn’t have an opportunity to dive deep into these systems, but Naughty Dog says players can carry their upgrades and gear over into a new game-plus.

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Just inject me with this shyt fukk!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sony just gives and gives. What are the last of the xbox 360 exclusives? What another gears game.. Alright then. .....

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

I know several people who's buying a PS3 just for this game. Fret no more, beause a few months after release, Beyond:Two Souls and GT6 is coming out for it.

i copped based off just MLB the Show, and never looked back....with this game dropping in june, the next time i use my xbox will be.....never??

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
what the deal with that last of us demo that was supposed to be on my god of was ascension disc? i still cant play that shyt. that's some false advertising breh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game designer Ricky Cambier in the latest Playstation Blogcast:

What I can tell you right now is that, take all these things we’ve been talking about – this pressure to survive, this high lethality, this limited resources, this crafting, these upgrades – and now go head-to-head with somebody else. So that spirit that we’ve captured in the single player, you’re gonna feel it, you’re gonna really feel that in the multiplayer. And that’s really all I can say right now.
:whoo: Sounds like The Walking Raider: Tombs of War!