The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

Hell lets take it even further, Red Dead Redemption had MP.
Max Payne 3 had MP.
Far Cry 3 has MP. Those games are amazing.
EXACTLY.

Dude was just grasping for straws :manny:

Can't blame him, one of the best games this generation is about to be released...

..Exclusively on Playstation 3 :myman:

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Buzzed for this to drop next month. Not at all bothered about the MP but if the gawds at Naughty Dog are giving us something tasty to eat on, then I'm ******* with it.

PS3 users eating well all the way in to the next gen, that's my Sony. :salute:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Last of Us: Paranoia and Despair in Paradise - IGN

ign preview.

.......These are the sorts of observations and emotions that playing the Last of Us evokes. I didn’t know Joel or Ellie before sitting down with this game, but their connection with each other was incredibly clear, and that dynamic made each character much more interesting. And Joel’s maturity, skepticism and understanding of the threats around every corner began to echo my own. Silence was unnerving. Calmness seemed threatening. I started to crouch more often. I snuck around more corners. I used my stealth-like ‘listening’ ability to see if I could detect infected enemies or worse - other humans.

Despite the fact that I fought nothing for the bulk of my demo, I felt compelled to seek out resources. I gathered supplies to upgrade weapons, craft health kits and improve Joel’s skills. I found ammunition and discarded weapons to keep in my backpack. I found so many items and resources, and yet it was never enough. Not because I was in constant danger, but because I thought that danger might be around each and every corner. The absence of a threat created one in my mind. And with good reason - when your enemies show up, you’d better be ready..........
:ahh: I love it. Game is looking to embody all the great traits of good games into one.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Game will basically be oldschool resident evil with an uncharted engine

I'm not expecting over the top epicness like with the uncharted series but it should be a classic game none the less

preordered :win:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Already preordered brehs, I can't wait I got my. Thumbs marinating in baby oil in anticipation.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The effort and resources put into tacking on MP should be used to create an even better or longer SP experience. A lot of developers could learn a thing or two from Resident Evil 4.
this my problem with games nowadays. they sacrifice the main game and spend too much time with the fukkin multiplayer. i can rarely even get any local co op games going, but god forbid they dont have multiplayer!!!:rudy: i miss the days when i could throw on just about any random game, and it was guaranteed to be two players. i dont know if its the developers fault, or too many fukkin idiots that buy games just for the online aspect of it. multiplayer is cool, but it shouldnt be the first reason you want to purchase a game.:stylin:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know the game was coming out on a Friday. That's odd. 4 more painful weeks to go :to:

Gonna cop Remember Me to curb the withdrawal symptoms.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
can't wait for the rip to leak in 2 weeks :lolbron:

i dont know much about it besides the hype ive heard. is this open world sandbox type of game?