The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
i think Bill said it best the infected are easier to deal with it's the people you should be afraid of. this guy needs to give Ellie a gun he can't go at it alone.

I'm only at the part that was in the demo and so far it's the exact opposite for me.

the people are easier to deal with than the infected imo

so far atleast

91til

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOAT ending/beginning.

totally agree with how it ends as well. first time i've taken the full time to beat a single player campaign too. usually get bored with that shyt and drop it, but the story really compels you to finish. you gotta do it for ellie! :ohlawd: also love how sometimes you feel like you're close to the end and it takes a complete turn south on things. felt that several times in the game.

really hope they do a sequel. the possibilities are endless :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm only at the part that was in the demo and so far it's the exact opposite for me.

the people are easier to deal with than the infected imo

so far atleast
the people have guns and intelligence. you can just run up on the infected if you do it right. sure the clickers are instant kills if they touch you but once you get a shotgun you can handle them even in a fight.

people once they spot you usually some will run up on you and others will stay back and shoot you.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
GOAT ending/beginning.

totally agree with how it ends as well. first time i've taken the full time to beat a single player campaign too. usually get bored with that shyt and drop it, but the story really compels you to finish. you gotta do it for ellie! :ohlawd: also love how sometimes you feel like you're close to the end and it takes a complete turn south on things. felt that several times in the game.

really hope they do a sequel. the possibilities are endless :wow:

:seriously:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
damn the game hasn't even been out two full days yall must be playing this game straight through. i just got to Philly and that's about half way i guess.

Played until 4 in the morning yesterday. Had to finish that journey today breh.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im stuck in some building that's dark and half under water, with runners, clicks and a bloater . got me feeling claustrophobic, brehs :saddaryl:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the people have guns and intelligence. you can just run up on the infected if you do it right. sure the clickers are instant kills if they touch you but once you get a shotgun you can handle them even in a fight.

people once they spot you usually some will run up on you and others will stay back and shoot you.

You playing on hard. It gets difficult when you blow your load one killing with shotguns and dont scavenge. It doenst hurt that they have a checkpoint every minute. Game would be hard as fukk if you couldnt experiment with recklessness.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
im stuck in some building that's dark and half under water, with runners, clicks and a bloater . got me feeling claustrophobic, brehs :saddaryl:

Play with headphones and listening off. You'll be fighting yourself to turn that shyt back on. shyts scary like. :whoo:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:dwillhuh: Can't believe nikkas really finished the game in a day :wtf:

Anyway those clickers are :wow:

That part when you in a room where it's dark and you surrounded by them bytches had me like :damn:

But a nikka tossed a molotov and lit all them bytches on fire :takedat::myman: