The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Brehs....the Molotov cocktails :wow:

I threw a bottle and they all ran to the sound, then i tossed the Molotov and killed about 5 clickers/runners in one swoop. Lit all they asses on fire :laff:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
im at this part where i float ellie on a raft and she hops on a boat (in water) sets a plank down then walks across to another truck.. she just sits there.. and i dont know what the fukk to do to get up :stopitslime:

theres a door that needs a full shiv to open but my shyt only got 1 bar and i got no materials to craft one :stopitslime:

had to cut the game off like :dahell:

:lolbron:

I keeps a fuctional shiv at all times. those hidden goodies :jawalrus:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
im at this part where i float ellie on a raft and she hops on a boat (in water) sets a plank down then walks across to another truck.. she just sits there.. and i dont know what the fukk to do to get up :stopitslime:

theres a door that needs a full shiv to open but my shyt only got 1 bar and i got no materials to craft one :stopitslime:

had to cut the game off like :dahell:

Reboot. Once you get her to the top where the plank is theres a container that you can go inside in front of where ellie is standing, This takes you into the building across from her and shes supposed to kick the plank over when you stand in front of her. If not you may have to restart the game or checkpoint

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
when you start playing this game more like Manhunt it goes smoother. i think the enemies here are dumber though i had a pile of bodies in the capital building and they would walk up to them and not even notice their down comrades.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea but Bill and Ellie arguing at each other is funny as hell though. I'm glad Bill is there...he much more useful than Tess was. he came thru wit the shotties.

yeah, man, bill has saved my ass several times :ohlawd:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
real talk this situation could happen one day.

k-bigpic.jpg