The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
anyone who made it past that part will tell you me mentioning a fridge isn't a spoiler. it's no more of a spoiler than people mentioning the clickers in the museum a few pages back or the bloaters :manny: dont get your panties in a bunch cuz

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The clickers and runners ignore them though...it's weird. And I'm done trying to save ammo, I've had too many clickers run up behind me. fukk it.

Yea they do. I guess ND said fukk that aspect because if they made it where they detect the A.I characters then it would be impossible to finish this game. But im on the part with Bill and i swear that fakkit has gotten me caught plenty of times. He also randomly attacks when i try to be stealth

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
anyone who made it past that part will tell you me mentioning a fridge isn't a spoiler. it's no more of a spoiler than people mentioning the clickers in the museum a few pages back or the bloaters :manny: dont get your panties in a bunch cuz

No it's not you dumb fukk. Clickers are one the main antagonists of the game, they are expected to be everywhere throughout the game

You specifically pulled out a part of the game players aren't aware of yet, and telling us to essentially to expect something to happen. That's fukin spoiling you dumbfuk

Then you had the Nerve to private message me more Sh!t

@bk ban this fakkit

Last edited by a moderator:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
No it's not you dumb fukk. Clickers are one the main antagonists of the game, they are expected to be everywhere throughout the game

You specifically pulled out a part of the game players aren't aware of yet, and telling us to essentially to expect something to happen. That's fukin spoiling you dumbfuk

Then you had the Berber to private message me more Sh!t

@bk ban this fakkit

:umad::umad::umad: you wont see the fridge til after the event happens bytch

:pachaha: keep crying to @bk bytch cause I didn't spoil anything in the thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Yea they do. I guess ND said fukk that aspect because if they made it where they detect the A.I characters then it would be impossible to finish this game. But im on the part with Bill and i swear that fakkit has gotten me caught plenty of times. He also randomly attacks when i try to be stealth

yea but Bill and Ellie arguing at each other is funny as hell though. I'm glad Bill is there...he much more useful than Tess was. he came thru wit the shotties.

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
im at this part where i float ellie on a raft and she hops on a boat (in water) sets a plank down then walks across to another truck.. she just sits there.. and i dont know what the fukk to do to get up :stopitslime:

theres a door that needs a full shiv to open but my shyt only got 1 bar and i got no materials to craft one :stopitslime:

had to cut the game off like :dahell: