The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
im not impressed..prolly was playing agaisnt a weak ass team :mjpls:
ask the rest of my team if they were weak :heh: cuz they had 5 downs combined and was gettin murked out there, straight raging on the mic while im just strolling thru the map popping heads off by my lonesome, and STILL gettin my shyt taken....dont act like u dont know how gully i am in that shyt :ufdup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
My whole fukking harddrive crashed and I lost all my games, apps, backgrounds, etc. Thank God I only play this game and my MP stats were preserved. R.I.P to Far Cry 3 and Tomb Raider(even though I was taking my sweet time finishing them)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
im not impressed..prolly was playing agaisnt a weak ass team :mjpls:

Naw dude is the truth. I dont think I have ever played a game with him where he went under 1 K/D :whew: And if I'm killing shyt its damn near unstoppable

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
ask the rest of my team if they were weak :heh: cuz they had 5 downs combined and was gettin murked out there, straight raging on the mic while im just strolling thru the map popping heads off by my lonesome, and STILL gettin my shyt taken....dont act like u dont know how gully i am in that shyt :ufdup:

:comeon: u kno whenever we play we fukk shyt up and its always me or you that ranks first...we on the same level breh :youngsabo:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: the way I see it, the longer an enemy is down the greater the chance for them to be revived..so I'm always the best "team" player breh :shaq:

depends, if you know the downed enemy will die regardless, don't steal the kill. if he's crawling his way to his team mates and dude who downed him is busy, then kill him

edit: or if your mission just so happens to be special excutions, do what you must :skip:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these fukks glitchin with knifes :dahell: they run in front of you and end up killing you from the back the fukk!!
i dont think it's a glitch, i've been doing it myself. i don't know how it looks on your screen, but you can serious run right around these dudes and the triangle to shive will appear