The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Hadn't played online in a few weeks but just hopped on to try out the new mode. Played a quick match and first impressions are that this is dope and going to be a popular mode. I'll probably get more into it this weekend.

Naughty Gawds stay blessing us.:wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not feeling this interrogation at all. And the controls/movement feels clunky as fukk

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this interrogation shyt is the challenge i needed :ahh:....got tired of destroying ppl over and over :jawalrus: now i get a challenge.....especially when its all tied up and u gotta defend and attack :wow: shyt goes down sumthin serious when that happens

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
this interrogation shyt is the challenge i needed :ahh:....got tired of destroying ppl over and over :jawalrus: now i get a challenge.....especially when its all tied up and u gotta defend and attack :wow: shyt goes down sumthin serious when that happens
You online breh? :shaq:
Me and mlk gonna play in a minute.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That mode seems hard as fukk if you're with a noob team. Get them parts, fukk the team :shaq:
u gotta have a good full team cuz i played with a team of 3 good dudes and one chick (:aicmon:) and she was so trash we couldnt really attack we just had to defend and get the tie :snoop:
You online breh? :shaq:
Me and mlk gonna play in a minute.
i had been playin damn near all day since i aint have shyt to do....i'll see yall on there another time tho :youngsabo:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Might peep the new mode because the one thing I disliked about MP was the lack of game modes. Always wanted something objective based.