The Last of Us Part I 9/2/22 PS5, 3/28/23 PC

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Once this game gets it hooks in you, you just can’t stop thinking about it. I was up at 3am with my headphones zoning out

Lol I only played until an hour or two after you find out Ellie is infected. I had it on Hard but I'm going to start over on Survivor difficulty.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
It look better than Cyberpunk?
I would personally say yes although I’ve only tried Cyberpunk through its demo, also a little tough to judge one on one because TLOU is ultimately a linear game while CP is an open world fps.

The realtime cutscenes in this game are on another level, it’s honestly just a slight level below Playstation’s cg ads which is pretty nuts.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hope the rumors are true about a breh starring in the next ND game, need to see more of this

Fb1hqDTX0AAqlze

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Having too much fun with this game on survivor mode. I tried a lil bit of grounded too but it's tough without the button prompts.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So simple, yet so satisfying.:banderas:

I forgot how likeable Ellie was in this game. I was a kid myself when I first played this. Now as a father, I understand why Joel did what he did, even though I get why it was arguably the wrong move. It's actually kind of sad playing this knowing what's to come. Just finished Bill's Town and Ellie still has some innocence remaining. The snide jokes. Marveling at actual fireflies. Being tickled that she learned how to Whistle. She's never the same after a certain event midway through part one and by part two, she's completely broken. The very result Joel wanted to protect her from.

This series is brutal. :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So simple, yet so satisfying.:banderas:

I forgot how likeable Ellie was in this game. I was a kid myself when I first played this. Now as a father, I understand why Joel did what he did, even though I get why it was arguably the wrong move. It's actually kind of sad playing this knowing what's to come. Just finished Bill's Town and Ellie still has some innocence remaining. The snide jokes. Marveling at actual fireflies. Being tickled that she learned how to Whistle. She's never the same after a certain event midway through part one and by part two, she's completely broken. The very result Joel wanted to protect her from.

This series is brutal. :francis:

You get some classic ellie during Joel and her trip to the dinosaur museum though. I actually teared up playing it just recently, shyt hits completely different playing the games back to back, it feels like one long game now