The Last of Us Part I 9/2/22 PS5, 3/28/23 PC

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Noob question why would you want to play the same game with better graphics. The game is like 7 years old

Final fantasy 7 remake was 25 years ago so I get it

This from someone who beat both the last of us

FF7R was a sequel, not a remake. "Remake" was an artistic misdirection, and the story is about Sephiroth trying to remake the timeline to where he wins in the end.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This game is like the Spyro Remakes for me. The fact that its been so long is obviously a factor, but I dont remember a lot of these areas at all. Theres so much detail and art in the world.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ND sparing absolutely no expense with the fire/explosion effects :whoo:

FbxgDorX0AI9BlG

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Game looks amazing but I cant justify paying anything close to full price for a single player game I just beat a couple years ago

Im kinda jealous of ppl who get to experience this for the 1st time though

As someone who bought it, definitely wait for a sale or a wait for it to inevitably come to PS+. Its definitely worth going through again for all of the changes, but yeah, it's the same story.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How are you this far into the game already??

Been pretty much playing it non stop since yesterday evening, its a lot shorter than i thought :patrice:

My opinion:

Masterful remake, and they could permenantly discontinue selling the remaster eventually because this is 1:1 faithful adaptation, it just better in every single way.

If you’ve never played this game, I would not recommend playing the remaster over this, if you think its too expensive wait for the price drop or ps plus. If you’re a fan of the series its definitely worth replaying again, even if you’ve played it 10x’s before, but again, its worth waiting for the price drop.

As a remake and overall gaming experience it’s still a 10/10

As a must play experience? its worth waiting if you’ve already played it. If you haven’t you really have no excuse, its top 5 games of all time now its again the best looking game out. I love Naughty Dog. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Had a house full of rugrats today but they're winding down and I just put my wife to sleep. Told the kids they could stay up to midnight but they better leave me alone. :ufdup: In the man cave now with a cold one. Just met Marlene. She doesn't resemble Rihanna anymore in the remake but I'd still save her. :russ: