The Last of Us Part I 9/2/22 PS5, 3/28/23 PC

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You get some classic ellie during Joel and her trip to the dinosaur museum though. I actually teared up playing it just recently, shyt hits completely different playing the games back to back, it feels like one long game now
Y'all some bytches. Crying over cacs in a game :mjlol: I ROFL'D when Joel died.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
shyt I might be hard stuck. I legit do not have enough ammo to take it out + all the stalkers in the area. Gonna have to see if I can just run out of there.

Had to run through the level and find the keycard and just book it for the exit with the Bloater on my ass the entire time like Mr X

Used up almost all my ammo on the stalkers, and now I'm in the next area with just 3 shotgun shells :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fb_by9fXEAE75v9

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took the dive since I was bored Sunday evening. Not worth 70 if you already played the remaster (bought OG and Remastered), but I can appreciate the work they put into it. I can tell it was more than a copy paste job, and the work went to make the environment(s) feel much more natural. Nothing so far has stuck out or felt gamey. The gunplay feels better, but at the end of the day it’s the same game. Worth full price if someone hasn’t played Remastered (whether they played OG or not).

Otherwise I’d say it’s worth copping on a good sale. Great work. I wish they expanded on the game in some way, but I can understand their decision a little more with my hands on the game

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
playing on grounded with some accessibility options to due away with some of the tedium

Damn I didnt even check the accessibility options. My only problem with grounded was the lack of button prompts and I couldn't tell when I could grab someone. If I could add that back in I would just continue with my grounded playthrough.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Doing my grounded run of Part 1 now, tried years ago but couldn't make it past the school bloater

I beat Part 2 on Grounded last year which was hard af to me personally

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say, putting gyro-aiming* in this :ohlawd: Beautiful. Gunplay isn’t pt. 2 (none of they gameplay is), but it’s a solid 1.7.

*Thank you Nintendo :blessed: