Duckburg, NY
i hope they remake this shyt again in 2032, imma buy it again. :banderas:

fu1coz5aqaertzno0kxu.jpg

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
While the existence of this remake annoys me, I keep telling myself that this money grab (along with Uncharted 4 Collection from earlier this year) is just Naughty Dog keeping the lights on.

Last of Us, Part 2 most likely commercially under-performed (due to unjust fanboy hate) and Naughty Dog probably has some of the most talented and highest paid people in the business while their next game (Factions) is probably over 1.5 years away. They don’t have any battle passes or micro transactions to keep afloat and Sony isn’t just going to keep throwing them 10s of millions of dollars when they aren’t shipping any product.

So they release these PS5 editions of PS4 titles at full price to milk their fanbase and then port them to PC for more of a cash injection. If these low effort ports help them sustain their AAAA games, then so be it.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you’re wrong, the remaster is far superior :troll:

FVANj40WAAEBGN8
While the existence of this remake annoys me, I keep telling myself that this money grab (along with Uncharted 4 Collection from earlier this year) is just Naughty Dog keeping the lights on.

Last of Us, Part 2 most likely commercially under-performed (due to unjust fanboy hate) and Naughty Dog probably has some of the most talented and highest paid people in the business while their next game (Factions) is probably over 1.5 years away. They don’t have any battle passes or micro transactions to keep afloat and Sony isn’t just going to keep throwing them 10s of millions of dollars when they aren’t shipping any product.

So they release these PS5 editions of PS4 titles at full price to milk their fanbase and then port them to PC for more of a cash injection. If these low effort ports help them sustain their AAAA games, then so be it.
What about this is a low level port?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

TLOU2 is diamond. It's fine.

Once the Director's Cut drops and lifetime sales, it'll probably finish around 15 minimum.

It's definitely to keep the lights on and introduce cats new to Playstation to the best version of the game.

People have shown they'll buy games more than once, esp each generation they get released. Don't look like it'll stop anytime soon.