The Last of Us Part I 9/2/22 PS5, 3/28/23 PC

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I predict 2024 for Savage Starlight
I think ND’s next game is still a ways out. 2025 or so. I think it’s been confirmed it there will be a black protagonist. From the rumors, imo it sounds like the story will focus on race. It sounds like A Time to Kill (movie), with sci-fi elements. Maybe even with multiple endings and choices like Detroit (ps4), but that’s wishful thinking. Strays Cross probably won’t be the final name but:

“Stray’s cross” will be an action/adventure game in first person, with steampunk elements. And it will have two protagonists, a former female scientist, (talented scholar, fascinated by space-time science, she discovers confidential documents that will lead her to discover a hidden truth much bigger than she could imagine), and a wanted criminal man (a former construction worker unjustly arrested for protecting a wanted friend during a shooting against the police).

The plot is about a secret conflict that lasted entire ages, and how this will lead to the inevitable ruin of human society.And the story begins with the casual meeting of the two protagonists, in completely different circumstances, who will soon find themselves having to work together to get what they are looking for

Daps
That actually does look good.
I still feel like I haven't seen anything yet that would qualify it to be a "from the ground up remake".
It looks like a remaster of TLOU2.
When are we going to get the true next gen games because at this point, I feel like these consoles are still the pro versions of the ones before it.
These generational leaps are getting smaller and smaller.
Have you played Horizon Forbidden West on an OLED?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This shyt was so unnecessary the gap in graphics isnt even all that significant, but i do love TLOU2 engine

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
The first game feels very small and not open world ish compared to 2….

At least add some more side missions or some shyt because the first one’s kind of weak lookn back

Im replaying 2

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The gulf between this games graphics and everything else shown this week is the Grand Canyon.

Naughty Dog are still the masters, and this ain’t even their big PS5 game

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK

I must be losing my mind or something. There’s barely any visual improvement compared to Pt 2. This is supposed to be a PS5 showcase and yet it barely outshines its’ predecessor on the PS4.:dahell:

And they want $70 for this!? :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I must be losing my mind or something. There’s barely any visual improvement compared to Pt 2. This is supposed to be a PS5 showcase and yet it barely outshines its’ predecessor on the PS4.:dahell:

And they want $70 for this!? :francis:

No it isn’t, its made with the assets of part 2. They want parity between part I and part II. What would be the point of them to break the visual barriers of the ps5 then have to do it again for part 2?

Thats why they are using part 2’s combat system for both games

Daps
I have. It’s awesome. That and ratchet and clank are the only games that feel next gen to me.
Wanting to make sure because that and ratchet are the best looking games this gen I agree.
Next Gen is coming we're getting Spiderman 2 next year(I hope), Ragnarok later this year it's cross gen like Horizon 2 but I know it's going to look crazy, and definitely more next gen only games next year.