The Last of Us Part I 9/2/22 PS5, 3/28/23 PC

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’m not arguing with either of you but you made me think about how dope it would be if they dropped a shorter, in between project like “lost legacy”, trying assets and settings from tlou2. Like an unknown person trying to get out of Seattle or Santa Barbara. While tlou2’s events were going on in the background.
:noah:
Low key I believe that was what factions was going to be. They said it even has a story mode. Remember it was supposed to come out shortly after tlou 2 at first.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not arguing with either of you but you made me think about how dope it would be if they dropped a shorter, in between project like “lost legacy”, trying assets and settings from tlou2. Like an unknown person trying to get out of Seattle or Santa Barbara. While tlou2’s events were going on in the background.
:noah:

Thats what Factions is. Its a new cast of characters with storylines tied to them in San Francisco.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They came out within months of each other and now have been “Remastered” for two more generations. At least GTA has online and has gotten a bunch of new content over the years. And they offered cheap upgrade options. Sony want that Hot $70 up front.

This shyt got less content than the original game and they broke the online portion out to sell a whole nother separate game.

They milking the fukk outa this game. Might be worse than GTA :smh:

Square Enix remade FF7, but broke it into parts, with development cycles years apart, but people got mad when I called it a DLC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Square Enix remade FF7, but broke it into parts, with development cycles years apart, but people got mad when I called it a DLC
That shyt is disgusting too.

FF7 is literally one of my top 3 games of all time, and i haven't even wanted to try the remake cause the way they slutted that shyt out.

I got the game just sitting there in the box. Ima just wait until we get an idea of when they are gonna finish the game and offer a “complete” edition before I fukk with it :smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt is disgusting too.

FF7 is literally one of my top 3 games of all time, and i haven't even wanted to try the remake cause the way they slutted that shyt out.

I got the game just sitting there in the box. Ima just wait until we get an idea of when they are gonna finish the game and offer a “complete” edition before I fukk with it :smh:

Daps
I know Neil said something about updated ai but we really needed some gameplay. We definitely didn’t need this though. Naughty dog is following rockstar with that 1 to 2 games a generation shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know Neil said something about updated ai but we really needed some gameplay. We definitely didn’t need this though. Naughty dog is following rockstar with that 1 to 2 games a generation shyt.

They put out 3 games last gen, rockstar put out one

They currently have at least 3 games in production now and will probably put out at least one more by the end of gen after that. I don’t see the comparison