'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
People forget that Game of Thrones started on a relatively modest budget as well, House of The Dragon is significantly higher budget. TLOU will get there next season.

Game-of-Thrones-Jousting-Tournaments.jpg
I'm just apprehensive about blurry CGI and set pieces :hubie: that shyt doesn't seem to be only about budget cuz Marvel & co be fukking that up regularly

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Side note but Ellie in the show is partly responsible for Henry's death.

She knew his lil bro was immune and didn't reveal it to him when they could have at least shared his last moments together and have Joel terminate him at the end. That was an insane mistake

Henry woulda offed himself either way I feel. Sam was his purpose. Instead of immediately blowing his brains out he would’ve hung himself, jumped off a building, or still ended up shooting himself.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Henry woulda offed himself either way I feel. Sam was his purpose. Instead of immediately blowing his brains out he would’ve hung himself, jumped off a building, or still ended up shooting himself.
I also think there's a high probability he would have done anyway it down the line, but he at least would have had the chance to spend Sam's last moments with him. That also does a lot for Sam, who doesn't have to spend the night alone transforming and losing his mind while Ellie falls asleep.

There might be another timeline where Ellie reveals it as soon as she learns he's bitten, Henry is shocked and devastated but knows he has to be strong for his little brother (plus Joel would definitely tell him that he has to make the most out of the time they have left together) and Sam says something akin to the "Do I look scared?" that gives Henry the motivation to continue at least for a little bit.

I wonder if Ellie realizes the impact of that mistake and includes it in the apology she leaves on Sam's tomb, or if she only means that she's sorry to have failed in curing him/comforting him by staying awake.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yep same way Joel tried to kill himself. That is on top of the guilt he would already has for killing the "great man" in Kathleen's brother to get medicine. Now all of that wouldve been for nothing.

I wonder if Ellie realizes the impact of that mistake and includes it in the apology she leaves on Sam's tomb, or if she only means that she's sorry to have failed in curing him/comforting him by staying awake.
I dont think she cares or even thought about Henry. She was just messed up off not being able to cure Sam. That's why she was like "Which way we headed" and started walking that way.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Oh, y’all boys in here arguing, arguing. :wow:

And some of you dudes are flat out dikkheads. Be dropping hella wild spoilers—that you know good and goddamn well are spoilers for people that haven’t played the games. Yet, be having the nerve, the fukking audacity to talk about people "whining" about spoilers :gucci:.

Several of y'all have ZERO self-control. I've played the games and didn't feel the itch, need, inclination to spoil shyt. In turn, when season two rolls around, I'm putting cases on all you bytches! *Denzel*

What the dude that does the traveling videos call himself? The number one snitch? He’s going to be number two, because I’m going to get you negroes sent to Sing-Sing. :wow:

Anyways, I’d say it was about a 7.8 for me in terms of the season. I think some of the hyperbole just rubs me the wrong way 🤔. Like, Mazin said TLOU had the greatest story of a video game ever during the little behind the episode video blurb. I sat in front of my TV (#oledgang) for about ten minutes in utter disbelief :gucci:. It’s a good show, but it hasn’t been AMAZING genre defining TV in my opinion. We’ll see what the future holds, though.
Now that I think about it, the last show I watched and thought it was GOAT level TV within a few episodes was the first season of True Detective.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Oh, y’all boys in here arguing, arguing. :wow:

And some of you dudes are flat out dikkheads. Be dropping hella wild spoilers—that you know good and goddamn well are spoilers for people that haven’t played the games. Yet, be having the nerve, the fukking audacity to talk about people "whining" about spoilers :gucci:.

Several of y'all have ZERO self-control. I've played the games and didn't feel the itch, need, inclination to spoil shyt. In turn, when season two rolls around, I'm putting cases on all you bytches! *Denzel*

What the dude that does the traveling videos call himself? The number one snitch? He’s going to be number two, because I’m going to get you negroes sent to Sing-Sing. :wow:

Anyways, I’d say it was about a 7.8 for me in terms of the season. I think some of the hyperbole just rubs me the wrong way 🤔. Like, Mazin said TLOU had the greatest story of a video game ever during the little behind the episode video blurb. I sat in front of my TV (#oledgang) for about ten minutes in utter disbelief :gucci:. It’s a good show, but it hasn’t been AMAZING genre defining TV in my opinion. We’ll see what the future holds, though.
Now that I think about it, the last show I watched and thought it was GOAT level TV within a few episodes was the first season of True Detective.
Lol I started reporting people for spoilers I ain't gonna lie but it's a slow process.