'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
this comes across way more wicked and selfish than it did in the game…I guess bcuz it’s a game it was easy to dismiss how horrible an action he took in “saving” ellie
I killed all the surgeons cause I thought I had to, to get elly off the table. I felt bad cause they were all begging

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Real clean how he shot him in the head :wow:
0jR99MS.gif
KUwrlti.gif

7boOwiI.gif
VVCjWuK.gif

kzayJBo.gif
FtpmxiW.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I loved the games & enjoyed this first season. Finale seemed rushed, but they more or less nailed the high points. Can't wait to see Part 2.
It was definitely rushed. Wasn’t bad, but I feel they could’ve spent more time really pushing why Joel felt like he had to make that impossible decision. The game makes it kinda clear a cure wasn’t guaranteed, the show kinda makes Joel look like an even bigger dikkhead

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It was definitely rushed. Wasn’t bad, but I feel they could’ve spent more time really pushing why Joel felt like he had to make that impossible decision. The game makes it kinda clear a cure wasn’t guaranteed, the show kinda makes Joel look like an even bigger dikkhead
yeah that was the thing that bothered me
they went a little too fast

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda mid finale if I'm being honest

yeah…great season but I think I would’ve enjoyed it more if I wasn’t familiar with the content…it took the surprises out of a lot of the episodes…I also thought that even tho they’ve cut back on the infected, that we’d at least get the tunnel scene before they got to the hospital