'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
bella ramsey is him

vince-special.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Now is when she can shine as an actress and give a good performance. All that slurping y’all were doing in prior episodes like she was doing any heavy lifting was fugazi. I’m about to watch this ep now and I’ll judge her off these next two episodes. See if she can give us Ellie.
tumblr_nubwjcHqUD1qdrcyyo2_250.gif

stringer-bell-atef.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This show is fukking me up. This is the first time I wish I didn't know the story from the game. This hit hard knowing what was going to happen can only imagine how it is who didn't expect just how depraved David was. Her hug with Joel broke me at the end. This has delivered far more than I ever would've guessed.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:if yall david or james you letting your kill go to a child with a gun?
This is where she went totally wrong. You’re one girl with a gun VS two grown ass men with guns. Why in the world would you confront them? Lmao Shoulda let them keep the damn thing. Get away without them seeing you.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the game have this much action?

The game has WAY more action. No comparison.

For example, the party that comes looking for Joel/Ellie is about 30 deep in the game. Ellie takes out half of them after getting knocked off her horse, and Joel deals with the rest after she’s been taken.

When Ellie makes her escape, the entire town is looking for her. The community is on high alert, complete with the town bell ringing the alarm. Ellie starts off with no weapons, and Joel is armed to the teeth. They’re basically on opposite sides of town, and take out every able-bodied male before Ellie has her 1:1 with David.

The action in the game is… different. Lol. They’ve left a LOT of shyt out, though I understand why.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The game has WAY more action. No comparison, though I don’t think the show is suffering for it.

For example, the party that comes looking for Joel/Ellie is about 30 deep in the game. Ellie takes out half of them after getting knocked off her horse, and Joel deals with the rest after she’s been taken.

When Ellie makes her escape, the entire town is looking for her. The community is on high alert, complete with the town bell ringing the alarm. Ellie starts off with no weapons, and Joel is armed to the teeth. They’re basically on opposite sides of town, and take out every able-bodied male before Ellie has her 1:1 with David.

The action in the game is… different. Lol. They’ve left a LOT of shyt out, though I understand why.
Lol
Yeah gotta be realistic :manny: Which I’m totally fine with