'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Does the game have this much action?

Its a game so theres a infected and killer human encounter every other story beat. Thats why some peopel are mad theres not as much action

A lot of those encounters don’t really have any real ties to the narrative though so they are rightfully cut

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
3oBfnS9.jpg

And I do wish they kept the darker lighting for the map torture scene.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bella Ramsay fukking nailed the kill scene. She got the juice. It’s undeniable at this point.

People were really fronting on Bella early because of her looks. Not her talent. Looks.

Youngin IS Ellie at this point. She’s phenomenal. I keep asking myself if she’s trying to sound like OG Ellie when she swears/talks shyt/gets angry, because the similarities in her voice are eerie.

At the same time tho, emotionally she’s doing some things that really make the character her own.

Her version of the “broke your fukking finger” scene >>> the game. the way she went from defiant rage in that scene to panicked, scared for her life when they came back to pull her out of the cage… :whew:

Also… I really like how they’re laying the groundwork for Ellie’s dark side. They’re really building up her character for what’s to come in season 2. Much moreso than the game did.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Its a game so theres a infected and killer human encounter every other story beat. Thats why some peopel are mad theres not as much action

A lot of those encounters don’t really have any real ties to the narrative though so they are rightfully cut
Pretty much... part 2 is where the action should really pick up