'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I chose this show over the Grammys, Superbowl, NBA all-star game, but it will be hard to over the Oscars as a movie nerd next week. But it's only 43 min long so maybe that'll be when they award the shorts and shyt no one cares about
Whoever picked the timing for release date has to get fired :mjlol:

Show still is doing amazing but they literally picked the most difficult path possible with all the viewing competition every Sunday :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Show still is doing amazing but they literally picked the most difficult path possible with all the viewing competition every Sunday :mjlol:

The fact that it was matching House of Dragons in terms of trajectory is commendable, the Super Bowl fukked it up though. Its still runner up to thrones which is a a feat during this time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The film room after tonight’s episode

“it was cool I guess but in the game Ellie hacked him atleast another 18 times, I can’t believe how tame they made this show :snoop:

“I would enjoy the show so much more if they didn’t drop the ball, Ellie’s jacket was green in this scene, i mean i get it…it’s tv. But damn they really rushing this shyt not finding the right kind of jacket :francis:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

True but there's also nothing else really on the air. I'm watching this and Pokerface. That's it

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Let me have my opinion weirdo
u have 2 opinions on tonights episode and it was nothing but bytching. I know your kind.

edit: all your opinions in here is shytting on the show.

This dude legit said the first episode of the walking dead is GOAT tier level :dead:

nikka kick rocks :camby:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I chose this show over the Grammys, Superbowl, NBA all-star game, but it will be hard to over the Oscars as a movie nerd next week. But it's only 43 min long so maybe that'll be when they award the shorts and shyt no one cares about
How you choose it over the Superbowl, breh....the show didnt even choose itself over the Superbowl :mjlol: