'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't even find this incredibly depressing tbh, it seems pretty par for the genre. I'd say there are other works that are considerably more doir and depressing. Sucked seeing the little deaf kid go and bro go, didn't give half a shyt about stoneface Anna Torv, Ellie's 1 episode GF meant nothing to me, and the gays lived a pretty nice life. everything said about this show is hyperbolic.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
i don't even find this incredibly depressing tbh, it seems pretty par for the genre. I'd say there are other works that are considerably more doir and depressing. Sucked seeing the little deaf kid go and bro go, didn't give half a shyt about stoneface Anna Torv, Ellie's 1 episode GF meant nothing to me, and the gays lived a pretty nice life. everything said about this show is hyperbolic.
They toned everything down from the game. The unrelenting defense of this show by its fans is nauseating.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
See you tonight :unimpressed:

:dame:
giphy.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
My only issue with the show is that I feel it needs to be 12 or 13 episodes. I just feel the story needs to stretch a little. But I get it budget constraints etc.

10 episodes would have let them breathe a bit tbh. Which is the standard HBO season on average