'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Crossposting from another site

Idk if it was brought up before, but was listening to a pod and they brought up how kisses/kissing was constantly referenced in the show:
Ellie/Riley's kiss
Milena - Her fatality is a kiss and called Kiss of Death
Clicker was trying to kiss Ellie/Riley*
Just Like Heaven - Song played during the carousel scene. On The Cure's Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me album.

*Kiss as in the Tess/Stalker scene. I didnt believe it at first, but I went back and checked, yep the clicker does try the kiss.................of death :steviej: .
You can just barely see the tendrils.
LzmFfAB.gif

Fake Edit: Decided to upload the segment to streamable to give the FPS peeps some shine.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly

Last Of Us is REALLY good but its not touching prime Game Of Thrones, let alone bonafide game changers like Atlanta
its just such an insult to both the laughs and the pain Atlanta delivered last year. I'm enjoying the show enough but to disregard the piff from last year I just cant co-sign. Glover & friends dropped something game changing with that series and season 4 stuck the landing. no fukking way I prop up this show like its on that level yet.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's exactly what they've done. Not on some :sitdown: shyt, but, to your point, Bella's jeans are way baggier than what they were in both games. And her shirts are oversized. Storm Reid was towering over her like Bane was towering over Dagget in The Dark Knight Rises. :dead:

in-charge-batman.gif

That wasn't the case in the game; they were way closer in size and frame.

To your point with the hair: it's pulled back and tied up like you said. But even in Last of Us 1, it wasn't like that. She had really prominent bangs shaded to one side.

the-last-of-us-show-vs-game-ellie-bella-ramsey2-1674851959.jpg

For me, that is actually the biggest departure for Ellie in the show, physically speaking. There was something off with Bella's Ellie, aside from the looks, and I couldn't figure out what it was till I went back and played Left Behind a few weeks ago. It's the hair. I feel like they should've adhered to the game's hairstyle. But you can't deny that she looks younger. Truth be told, I ain't like what they did with Tess' hair either. :hubie:

the-last-of-us-show-vs-game-tess-anna-torv-1674852226.jpg
nikkas writing paragraphs about fukking hairstyles :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
its just such an insult to both the laughs and the pain Atlanta delivered last year. I'm enjoying the show enough but to disregard the piff from last year I just cant co-sign. Glover & friends dropped something game changing with that series and season 4 stuck the landing. no fukking way I prop up this show like its on that level yet.
Season three of Atlanta was trash

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Atlanta GOT breaking bad a lot of GOAT shows getting brought up to ratio this show down. Of it was really mid you wouldn't need to do that

You all see the all time greatness of the show but want to kick dirt on it anyway. Season 1 will break the internet
Season 2 will do worse

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Im curious to see how they handle Ellie’s Darth Vader turn in part 2. Seems like liking Ellie is turning into a badge of moral-purity. Will be hard to keep that up when she’s stabbing pregnant women in the neck and calling them a “fukker”.

Daps
I haven't watched Ep. 7 yet, and having watched the comparison video on IGN I think I can skip it. Never did play the DLC, though.