'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
a fine show being paraded around like one of the all time greats. very high highs, mostly mid mids. last night was a snoozer. Bella Ramsey will win an Emmy, and i think it's warranted. Pedro probably will too, undeservedly. One of Storm Reid or Melanie Lynsky will probably get a Guest Actress Emmy too, inexplicably. The 2 gay guys will deservedly win a Guest Actor Emmy. Show will probably win Best Drama too b/c this is the most "I'm supposed to love this, so i love this" piece of pop culture of the decade. Have a good one.

:dahell: ... it's a tremendous show. Deal with it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Episode 7 is the weakest episode of the season but it was still good IMO. I had a feeling that Elle friend
would have an bad ending, getting killed by the infected in the mall
was fun seeing the two get into fukkery throughout the mall though :pachaha:

I thought the episode would be weak once I realized it was an Elle flashback episode, but the episode turned out better than I expected.

You never played the game?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It starts off good then turns into dogshyt by the 3rd episode....

There is suspension of belief and then there is just people doing dumb shyt to keep a story going ....that was Black Summer for me

Unlike somepeople if a show is shytty I don't stay week after week wasting my time ....
Yeah black summer was one of those shows were I wanted to love it, but it did nothing for me. Lots of wasted potential. Don’t even remember what happened with season 2

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
However, until then, a recent interview with Bella Ramsey via Vogue UK details the actor’s perspective on the finale: “It’s going to divide people massively, massively.”

Ramsey teased that the penultimate installment (which is this Sunday's episode) is brutally violent, noting that "it was exhausting" to film.

However, the Game of Thrones star pointed out that those were "some of [her] my favorite days on set:"

“It was… exhausting, but those were some of my favourite days on set. That sounds really masochistic, but it’s the scenes that break me that I love the most, in a way.”