'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I’m on record saying she looked like a young matt Damon :hubie:

But she was still the best actor in the show and i think her character lost a step or two when they recast her
that weird bald dude who wears dresses and is in the Biden cabinet ruined Milly Alcock for me. i thought she had an interesting face and great screen presense, then i kept seeing him stealing luggage and now, guess what, you can't unsee it either

sam-brinton-011.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that weird bald dude who wears dresses and is in the Biden cabinet ruined Milly Alcock for me. i thought she had an interesting face and great screen presense, then i kept seeing him stealing luggage and now, guess what, you can't unsee it either

sam-brinton-011.jpg

This gotta be photoshopped :ohhh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The whole circus portion dropped it down a notch for me. Jeevan and the girl right after the event with the brother and stuff was the highlight and peak TV.
shyt was too artsy farsty for me
:dame:

That's why they didn't win shyt during the award season.

That pilot was one of the best episodes of TV I've seen in the last few years tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt was too artsy farsty for me
:dame:

That's why they didn't win shyt during the award season.

That pilot was one of the best episodes of TV I've seen in the last few years tho.

YYeah, the pilot was insane, and whats funny is they both had plane crash sequences lol

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Watched the first episode and it was good enough for me to look forward to the next episode. I didn't play the game so I have no references or expectations on how characters should look. Why are people complaining about the actress playing the girl? She was good in her small role in GOT.

She stole the scene in one of the best scenes of the show

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Watched the first episode and it was good enough for me to look forward to the next episode. I didn't play the game so I have no references or expectations on how characters should look. Why are people complaining about the actress playing the girl? She was good in her small role in GOT.

Because they dont care about her acting lol

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I guess Florence would be okay out of all the known options we have, but I'd rather them cast a lesser known actor. If she can bulk up then cool, it'd be surprising to see but i feel like Black Widow is as buff as she's gonna get.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Because they want to be sexually attracted to a fukking 14 yr old character :scust:
Bunch of sick fukks but something for yall coming :youngsabo: