'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It didn't, but a lot of what makes these stories stick aren't about the zombies/infected. It's about how the "event" changes human behavior and how survival takes the highest priority. That's where I felt Station Eleven was dope af at, but like I said in my edited post... I feel like Station Eleven pulled some inspiration from TLOU on the survival tip. TLOU will explore a lot more than the dangers of the infected.

I agree the circus was hit or miss overall. I got the message for it. But yeah
The whole circus portion dropped it down a notch for me. Jeevan and the girl right after the event with the brother and stuff was the highlight and peak TV.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm blaming NaughtyDog. Who knew we had so many real-life Davids out there :scust:

39H6.gif

This won’t be believable in the show, none of the adult men here want to smash :mjpls:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I don’t think she’s 14 bruh

She’s basically an adult at this point. How she looks is how she looks. If she plays adult Ellie, she’s going to look just like this. We are going to have to just deal with it.
Yeah the passage of time from the last seasons of GoT, her other show and now have been oblivious to me.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
i did. wouldn't say i loved all of it, but i liked it. i can definitely tell you i left that pilot feeling a lot better about the story than i did this one. i also liked Jeevan and the little girl more than our main chracters here. plus, that show had silver linings and some levity. this show doesn't seem like it's gonna have any of that. maybe it does. i'm giving it 2 more episodes to move away from everything i expect out of zombie storylines, or else i'll bow out.

The game definitely has moments of levity, all I'll say is that Ellie is the star of the game and likely of the show as well.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'm blaming NaughtyDog. Who knew we had so many real-life Davids out there :scust:
I think he’s just exposing them :dead:
Like look at these sickos mad they can’t lust after a teenager character.
They just like David

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Half the cast of house of dragon look inbred as hell and no one was talking about how they couldn’t watch teh show because of it lol

Young Rhaenyra's face look so different that I just kept staring at her

I don't even mean that in a bad way. Just an interesting look to her

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Young Rhaenyra's face look so different that I just kept staring at her

I don't even mean that in a bad way. Just an interesting look to her

I’m on record saying she looked like a young matt Damon :hubie:

But she was still the best actor in the show and i think her character lost a step or two when they recast her

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
if the show itself didn’t evoke that “feeling” from you then words definitely won’t either lol and that’s ok…not everyone is supposed to be excited by the show…especially not after one ep even tho I liked it and am familiar enough with the material to be excited for what’s to come based on how the first ep was handled…but again everyone doesn’t have to be excited about it nor should they feel the need to ask folks to coax them into feeling great about the ep

You being too nice...tell him kick rocks if he didn't like the pilot :camby: