'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The new Ellie looks like Mr poopybutthole

rick-and-morty-poopybuthole-1574420029.jpg
:laff:

I can’t unsee this shyt now.

It could be my bias from GoT and her scenes in that, but I thought she was real good as Ellie. Hit all the little mannerisms on the head to me.

She’s seem like a great young actor. Her demeanor comes authentic and not forced whether she’s sulking or happy. I think she’ll kill it.

- the biracial daughter threw me off, not sure why, it wasn’t like it was poor acting or anything….but they gotta chill with forcing that shyt. And it seems likes it’s always a biracial black/white girl. With that said, she killed all her scenes, obviously especially that death scene. :mjcry:

- For some reason, I thought they were gonna make the atmosphere more like The Road, depressing af. But what they did is way better (for this) and seems just like the game.

- shyt kills me when motherfukkers drop weapons that they know damn well they gonna need :mjlol: nikka done heard the news, seen motherfukkas wildin in the streets on his drive back home, seen snakes and worms coming outta people’s mouthes…..and still dropped the wrench. I know grams was his first kill but c’mon dawg lol.

- Only played part 1, one of the best games I ever played, haven’t gotten around to part 2….might put it off til the series is over. We got one brehs. :blessed:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Great premier, solid 8/10

Everything they did with Sarah was :wow: And was imo the best section of the episode (which is the beginning but still). Some of Sarah's part (if not most of her part) was better than in the game (the show and game are trading blows here). THAT part (involving Sarah) hits harder in the show. The rest of the episode isn't as great but it's still good.

Breh who plays Tommy in the show sounds like a 1:1 of Tommy in the game. Marlene did good, Tess was ok. Pedro Pascal is a great Joel (not a 1:1 but imo he doesn't have to be). Bella Ramsey is an ok Ellie so far. I believe as the weeks pass. People are going to become more used to Pedro & Bella as Joel & Ellie. Like I said, imo they don't have to be a 1:1 with these characters. As long as they stay consistent with how they portray these characters (or naturally/organically progress as the show progresses). I'm sure I will get a solid feel of them. I'm a let the show take it's time. I'm tired of seeing cats online saying they'll give it an episode to decide if they'll drop the show or not. No series premier alone should ever decide that. I give it a few episodes (around 3-4 episodes). If I did that bullshyt. I never would have seen Breaking Bad beyond the premier.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I liked the premier :obama: But I'm gonna let it stack to the finale so I can binge. Got so many playthroughs of the first game, been burning the multiplayer since it came out on PS3, and played Part 2 recently I'm so used to seeing the universe that I can wait.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Dude shut the fukk up. TLOU is Druckmanns story and hes apart of this production. He can do whatever the hell he wants with his creation. So take the "maah integrity" talk and shove it.
This
These fukking cry baby ass bytches are hilarious
THEY CAN CRY MORE SHOW IS LIT CRY THEY CRYING THEY HEARTS OUT :umad:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Not feeling Anna Torv's Tess voice. :hhh:And they got her looking like old ass Diane Lane from Man of Steel. They musta based her off the PS5 version, not the ps3 / remaster.
I'm sure Martha's tiddies still on fleek.

Y'all watch milf manor on TLC. Warner Brothers Discovery nicca!!!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so surprised they did a great job with this episode. Capturing the games feel for real. The cast was great, I wasn't feeling when they casted Ellie but the actress did a great job :ehh: .

I'm not ready for the brothers part in the future :mjcry:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
from a non-gamer perspective this show broke no ground whatsoever. i'm just watching b/c the collective world is sucking its dikk and i imagine it's gonna sway far from what it seems like, another miserable dystopian zombie-adjacent story about people roughing it through chaos to reach some kind of safe zone. it's well made obviously, and the guys behind it get my benefit of the doubt for making arguably the best tv of the decade in Chernobyl.