'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I learned that need to keep my gas full tank from now on and i need to buy a gun. I am not ready for a zombie apocalypse

I have both and decent home “fortification” and I know I’d never be ready for that or any other apocalyptic event…imo the worst part to deal with would be when lawless folks start to clique up ready to loot/kill if I don’t join up with a group/faction

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have both and decent home “fortification” and I know I’d never be ready for that or any other apocalyptic event…imo the worst part to deal with would be when lawless folks start to clique up ready to loot/kill if I don’t join up with a group/faction

Everyone should own a gun at this point, zombies or no zombies :yeshrug:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
MEI4QZR_o.gif

Flawless execution

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calm down. Did I say it wasn’t? I’m saying changing the races of the character to appease god knows who is insulting and takes away from the integrity of the original. It’s just dumb.

If they made Marlene white or Asian, I would’ve said the same thing.
Dude shut the fukk up. TLOU is Druckmanns story and hes apart of this production. He can do whatever the hell he wants with his creation. So take the "maah integrity" talk and shove it.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
this was actually good :ehh:

Dialogue is on point, casting on point and the production design is A1. It legit looked like the game and they didn't submerge half the shyt in shadow neither. Children of Men vibes but even higher budget and better acting so far

They set a high bar, the source material narrative-wise is A1 so hopefully they can keep it up.