'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They had it that way originally but changed it due to the showrunners feedback. This was originally 2 episodes. You can listen to the podcast for their reasoning. makes sense.

Definitely makes a lot more sense now.

Didn't realize we had a 75 minute episode. It flew by quick. I only hoped that Joel and Tommy had a slightly stronger introduction. They fleshed out Sarah some more, but feels like they left too much meat on the bone for Tommy and Joel in the prologue and 2nd half of the episode felt too focus on expediting the plot foundation to be as straightforward as possible.

With Ellie and Joel together.... I think the plot will slow down and take it's time.

Spyro97

Rookie
Daps
I’m glad I gave it a shot. I don’t really watch new stuff, but this was pretty good.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

And for all the bytching and moaning we got about nO SpOrEs... the tendrils replacement was fukking nasty and disgusting. I prefer this to the spores.

Let the show runners do their thing and stop complaining about shyt before you even lay eyes on it. :francis:

The tendrils were 100% necessary to set them apart from Rombies(28 Days Later Rabies Zombie). They would be generic ass Great Value brand 28 Days Later zombies that can't chase anyone without running into everything that isn't a human.

Smart move and horrifying.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it's translatable on any platform in live action.

Kratos and the God of war universe is just a little too out of this world to pull off imo.
They would have to skip to 2018 GoW and fill the show with heavy condensed flashbacks.

No way they can do the OG game out of the gate.