'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
you didnt prove the doctor was a collaborator
azPJKPg.gif

When accused of ratting on his neighbors........he didnt say "I never told on anyone"
He said "They had a gun to my head"

How is that not admitting he is a collaborator? :gucci:

Edit: Actually, skimming the rest of your post, you not worth talking to. Your a fukking idiot. Eat bloater dikk and choke on it :manny:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
all this pedro pascal love is good to see because

it's gonna make that golf club scene hit even harder in season 2 :mjgrin:
I'm really curious how that gets handled.

Is it gonna get the same backlash that killing Glenn did? I think Joel at that point will be an even more beloved character.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm really curious how that gets handled.

Is it gonna get the same backlash that killing Glenn did? I think Joel at that point will be an even more beloved character.
Yall should probably mark yall stuff as TLOU2 spoilers :manny:
No it wont get the same backlash. TWD fukked the Glenn shyt up very badly. They did the fake out with the garbage dump. Then left the death as a cliffhanger, so you had to wait til next season to see it happen. Then it finally happened. This is on top of TWD falling off bad quality wise and other stuff.
No way TLoU mishandles it that badly.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It seems that Kathleen has brought out a lot of passionate discussion in this thread and across social media. I can't remember the last time I came across a character with so many layers.

It's like, while this PAWG Queen may be a ruthless leader...her actions and motivations are arguably completely justified. I think it's safe to add her to the list of 2023's best villains.
I mean her character is essentially the apostles after Jesus died were like, “nah fuuk all that” and went after everyone involved in persecuting them.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean her character is essentially the apostles after Jesus died were like, “nah fuuk all that” and went after everyone involved in persecuting them.
slight spoiler

We about to see more of this too :ohlawd:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
At the end of the day, everyone saying she wasn’t cut out to be in charge was right because she got everyone killed. It’s almost like maybe that’s the point of the character. :patrice:
She was more than cut out to be in charge. Even leaders screw up. Her problem was that the way she dealt with her grief and anger, led her to ignore what was going on below her.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
"idc what the writer says his intentions are with the story, all that matters is how it comes across in the show. The fact that you gotta go with inside the episode/bts stuff to prove anything you say, instead of using what's in the show...........says your point is trash."

wait wait wait you CANNOT be this stupid - the fact that what i say is supported by the guys the WROTE THE fukkING SHOW says my point is trash?
:dead:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I’m more curious how they will handle the budget of part 2, its a way bigger game with way bigger set pieces than part 1.

they gonna have to build this entire set piece out somewhere in New Zealand or something

anthony-vaccaro-anthonyvaccaro-thelastofuspart2-4k-scar-capital-01.jpg

EcDyrmsXsAIdHkJ
I hope they would keep the island but I could see them cutting out the crane/hotel part