'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 (7 Episodes) | Season 2 Official Teaser Released

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ok and in 10 days they were just killing people so many that they had to burn bodies ...if you're attitude is wel lemme kill the doctor in the apocalypse becuase i have a vendetta or kids die all the time every day ...
They werent just killing ppl. They were killing Fedra and collaborators, making sure they could safely prepare to re-establish themselves. Could they have let the Doc live? Maybe, but then you to deal with another collaborator betraying you again. It's a hard decision.

KC rebel peeps are not worse than Fedra.(This is the original argument)
Like I said at first
This how some of you nikkas coming off with your takes of "Fedra was better"
calvin-candie-django-unchained.gif
Yall the ones the field nikkas wouldve had to kill before doing a slave revolt, because yall want a extra biscuit for Massa's leftovers.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
They werent just killing ppl. They were killing Fedra and collaborators, making sure they could safely prepare to re-establish themselves. Could they have let the Doc live? Maybe, but then you to deal with another collaborator betraying you again. It's a hard decision.

KC rebel peeps are not worse than Fedra.(This is the original argument)
Like I said at first

Yall the ones the field nikkas wouldve had to kill before doing a slave revolt, because yall want a extra biscuit for Massa's leftovers.
I think you're missing it

EVERYONE was a collaborator. This is what made her campaign as bad as FEDRA -

The dude was the only doctor that was there and she didn't have any proof that he "collaborated " to get someone killed - one of the ppl just gave a name to save themselves - and still she killed that person ...and this is imthe most important part ...there was no reason TO kill that person- there was no FEDRA anymore- they killed every person that was a part of FEDRA -

AGAIN the point of this episodes story which even the writers stress is that the revolutionaries are often as bad as the ppl they got rid of ...

Your saying we don't know what we are talking about but even the writers make a point to say that the KC rebels were at a stage that what they were doing was no better than what FEDRA did with the mass executions and the burning of peoples bodies to get rid of the corpses that they were leaving all over the city .she wasn't just killing a few people - she was killing dozens of people at a time .

And again noone is saying g that FEDRA was good or not so bad . The writers via even Joel that they were known to be a savage oppressive fukked up group worse than the FEDRA that ran Boston. And this is again the point t of the story which is at what point do you justify satisfying your own revenge ? Becuase clearly they were committing murder and saying at the same time murder is wrong and shouldn't have been done.

Thats called hypocrisy and contradiction. You cant say you're against violence and murder and then go out and do murder and violence

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
EVERYONE was a collaborator. This is what made her campaign as bad as FEDRA -
No.........everyone wasnt a collaborator. Where did this narrative come from?

The rest of your post is also wrong. You are just making up stuff. Where did it say the rebels were against violence? They were against oppression.
All the ppl they were killing were collaborators/Fedra.........yall have no proof to say they werent.

The dude was the only doctor that was there and she didn't have any proof that he "collaborated " to get someone killed
Do you not pay attention when watching the show?
azPJKPg.gif

Do you think they took the neighbors and had a chat with them? Or tortured them trying to find more rebel members before killing them?

shyt, the Doctor stood 10 toes down and got shot protecting Henry, why he couldnt do the same to protect the rebellion ppl he ratting on?
This also points to Fedra willing to kill the "only doctor" if he didnt talk.

...and this is imthe most important part ...there was no reason TO kill that person- there was no FEDRA anymore- they killed every person that was a part of FEDRA
1. They caused the death of other ppl
2. Fedra still existed in the world.
3. If you a collaborator, you are Fedra.

Idk why you so hung up on burning bodies. What else you gonna do? Let the shyt rot in a place you trying to re establish? Aint nobody wasting no effort to bury trash like those people.

Because clearly they were committing murder and saying at the same time murder is wrong and shouldn't have been done.
Murder is wrong. Executing ppl who commited war crimes isnt. :manny:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
No.........everyone wasnt a collaborator. Where did this narrative come from?

The rest of your post is also wrong. You are just making up stuff. Where did it say the rebels were against violence? They were against oppression.
All the ppl they were killing were collaborators/Fedra.........yall have no proof to say they werent.

Do you not pay attention when watching the show?
azPJKPg.gif

Do you think they took the neighbors and had a chat with them? Or tortured them trying to find more rebel members before killing them?

shyt, the Doctor stood 10 toes down and got shot protecting Henry, why he couldnt do the same to protect the rebellion ppl he ratting on?
This also points to Fedra willing to kill the "only doctor" if he didnt talk.

1. They caused the death of other ppl
2. Fedra still existed in the world.
3. If you a collaborator, you are Fedra.

Idk why you so hung up on burning bodies. What else you gonna do? Let the shyt rot in a place you trying to re establish? Aint nobody wasting no effort to bury trash like those people.

Murder is wrong. Executing ppl who commited war crimes isnt. :manny:
dude it was 20 years of FEDRA not months YEARS - its a small population of people -

you seem to be kinda stubborn or maybe just hell bent on only seeing your point of view

this is DIRECTLY from the writer about how the rebels are as BAD as FEDRA - its at the 3.43 minute mark

they say EXACTLY what i said - "that often during regime changes the people who "liberate" are as bad as those they over threw..." and they specifically say thats what kathleen - the leader of the rebels - is and thats what the revolution in KC had turned into ....

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
dude it was 20 years of FEDRA not months YEARS - its a small population of people -

you seem to be kinda stubborn or maybe just hell bent on only seeing your point of view
I know it's 20 years............what are you going on about. You are the stubborn one in this discussion. You are coming from a place of "The writer said this is how it's pose to be viewed, so I'm right", with nothing in the show to back it up.

idc what the writer says his intentions are with the story, all that matters is how it comes across in the show. The fact that you gotta go with inside the episode/bts stuff to prove anything you say, instead of using what's in the show...........says your point is trash.

The fact you have no thoughts of your own about shyt and just regurgitate what the writer said on the bts, is laughable. This explains why you cant prove anything about your argument using what's happening in the show. While I have pulled stuff from the episode going against any argument you make.

In that same video.........Neil Druckman, the nikka that created everything said "hero/villain depends on the perspective". Rebels are heroes imo. At the very least, they ARE NOT worse than Fedra.

If you just gonna parrot other ppl's thoughts w/o being able to back anything up with stuff in the show, this discussion over between me and you. Good luck with not having thoughts of your own :manny:

Also, it's funny in that post, you had no response to anything I proved you wrong about.
Where is your proof that the Doctor wasnt a collaborator? I proved he was.
Where in show does it say the resistance was against violence?
Where in the show does it say everyone was a collaborator?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying FEDRA was better but 10 days after they were overthrown Kansas City was overrun and lost to infected lol
WZHI8r.gif

They not arguing about who was better at handling the infected. They arguing that morally, the rebels were worse than Fedra. They are arguing that 20 years of rape, torture and murder is better than the resistance executing Fedra and all collaborators. I can't agree with that at all without a good explanation of how you come to that conclusion while watching the show.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They not arguing about who was better at handling the infected. They arguing that morally, the rebels were worse than Fedra. They are arguing that 20 years of rape, torture and murder is better than the resistance executing Fedra and all collaborators. I can't agree with that at all without a good explanation of how you come to that conclusion while watching the show.

right…it was mentioned that the revolutionaries had the “capacity” to probably wind up being as bad as FEDRA especially if the violence/bloodlust continued but what we saw from them PALED in comparison to what FEDRA was described doing over the course of 20 years…FEDRA keeping them “safe” so they could continue to rape/brutalize them is not this benevolent thing it’s being painted to be lmaooo

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
WZHI8r.gif

Yeah…

like i said earlier, we already saw the effects of what happens to whoever’s in power. Both WLF and the Seraphites basically turned into their own version of FEDRA. Both had no problem using and killing kids in their war, torture, suicide bombers, ritualistic killing, etc.

And then you saw the Rattlers using people as slaves. It doesn’t really matter who’s in power, they will all become corrupt over a matter of time just due to the world they live in.

I guess Jackson was the only real exception we’ve seen of civilized society.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah…

like i said earlier, we already saw the effects of what happens to whoever’s in power. Both WLF and the Seraphites basically turned into their own version of FEDRA. Both had no problem using and killing kids in their war, torture, suicide bombers, ritualistic killing, etc.

And then you saw the Rattlers using people as slaves. It doesn’t really matter who’s in power, they will all become corrupt over a matter of time just due to the world they live in.

I guess Jackson was the only real exception we’ve seen of civilized society.
I havent played the second game so dont know who any of those groups are. :manny:
I'm arguing strictly on show stuff :skip:

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
It seems that Kathleen has brought out a lot of passionate discussion in this thread and across social media. I can't remember the last time I came across a character with so many layers.

It's like, while this PAWG Queen may be a ruthless leader...her actions and motivations are arguably completely justified. I think it's safe to add her to the list of 2023's best villains.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It seems that Kathleen has brought out a lot of passionate discussion in this thread and across social media. I can't remember the last time I came across a character with so many layers.

It's like, while this PAWG Queen may be a ruthless leader...her actions and motivations are arguably completely justified. I think it's safe to add her to the list of 2023's best villains.
giphy.gif

Also in regards to Kathleen, it's more of a discussion of ppl not liking her portrayal or the character. That's not really good discussion :manny:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
I know it's 20 years............what are you going on about. You are the stubborn one in this discussion. You are coming from a place of "The writer said this is how it's pose to be viewed, so I'm right", with nothing in the show to back it up.

idc what the writer says his intentions are with the story, all that matters is how it comes across in the show. The fact that you gotta go with inside the episode/bts stuff to prove anything you say, instead of using what's in the show...........says your point is trash.

The fact you have no thoughts of your own about shyt and just regurgitate what the writer said on the bts, is laughable. This explains why you cant prove anything about your argument using what's happening in the show. While I have pulled stuff from the episode going against any argument you make.

In that same video.........Neil Druckman, the nikka that created everything said "hero/villain depends on the perspective". Rebels are heroes imo. At the very least, they ARE NOT worse than Fedra.

If you just gonna parrot other ppl's thoughts w/o being able to back anything up with stuff in the show, this discussion over between me and you. Good luck with not having thoughts of your own :manny:

Also, it's funny in that post, you had no response to anything I proved you wrong about.
Where is your proof that the Doctor wasnt a collaborator? I proved he was.
Where in show does it say the resistance was against violence?
Where in the show does it say everyone was a collaborator?
you didnt prove the doctor was a collaborator any more than you proved that everyone she decided to kill was a collaborator that directly caused a death i never said the reisitance was against violence - i said the resisitance is no better than FEDRA because they were doing the shyt that FEDRA did which was terrorize the populace and kill people to enforce control

and yeh the show implies everyone there is at some point a collaborator - FEDRA was there for 20 years in order to go about your daily life you HAD to deal with FEDRA so ( you saw that in Boston ) so you had to trade on something not just what you were willing to trade ...

"idc what the writer says his intentions are with the story, all that matters is how it comes across in the show. The fact that you gotta go with inside the episode/bts stuff to prove anything you say, instead of using what's in the show...........says your point is trash."

wait wait wait you CANNOT be this stupid - the fact that what i say is supported by the guys the WROTE THE fukkING SHOW says my point is trash? that fact that im am using stuff from the show with actual commentary about they the writers mean in the show means i dont know what im talking about? you are "just going by the show" - even though your wrong about what you took from the show, which is literally stated by the people who wrote and made the fukking show.....

you ve got to be one of the most collosal morons on this site to make that kind of illogical and contradictory statement

youre right we done- you are trolling for sure or you are so fukking stupid you dont even understand the words that you say and you want to argue just to argue ...